Approaching famous people on the street?

Saw Demar Derozan in SF DT with his entourage. He was rolling like 5-6 deep and was his crew was quite intimidating so I just kept it moving but he was extremely noticeable. Him being 6'8 or 9 just strolling in downtown
laugh.gif

Seen a bunch of celebs at the apple store in downtown sf. Sinbad, Damon Wayns, Derek Luke, Dave Chappelle and a couple athletes. Dave Chappelle was the only one who got approached.

Seen a bunch of celebs at the apple store in downtown sf. Sinbad, Damon Wayns, Derek Luke, Dave Chappelle and a couple athletes. Dave Chappelle was the only one who got approached.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Met Ray McDonald of the 49ers at a bar in San Jose, Ca. Met him in a bathroom though after he took a piss. No +%@#

Let me guess. Tres Gringos. My cousin saw steph curry there and chilled with delanir walker over there.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Met Ray McDonald of the 49ers at a bar in San Jose, Ca. Met him in a bathroom though after he took a piss. No +%@#

Let me guess. Tres Gringos. My cousin saw steph curry there and chilled with delanir walker over there.

Wow this thread comes on point because I met Joachim Noah yesterday at Hunter College. Recognized him walk over, shook his hand, told him I was a big fan/good luck next season and kept it moving. I regretted not asking for a pic but I figured he probably always get mobbed and %$$!. Thing is, if I had asked he'd prob take the pic too
30t6p3b.gif

Wow this thread comes on point because I met Joachim Noah yesterday at Hunter College. Recognized him walk over, shook his hand, told him I was a big fan/good luck next season and kept it moving. I regretted not asking for a pic but I figured he probably always get mobbed and %$$!. Thing is, if I had asked he'd prob take the pic too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I saw fabolous roll up to the Adidas Originals store back in the day when he was on top. It was crazy awkward because me and him walked to the entrance at the same and it was like a standoff.

Then we were gesturing to each other for the other to go in...then fab said in an extra feminine voice "after you my dude"

I never had that much respect for him but this altercation made sure that I never would.

You lost respect for him because he was being polite?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I saw fabolous roll up to the Adidas Originals store back in the day when he was on top. It was crazy awkward because me and him walked to the entrance at the same and it was like a standoff.

Then we were gesturing to each other for the other to go in...then fab said in an extra feminine voice "after you my dude"

I never had that much respect for him but this altercation made sure that I never would.

You lost respect for him because he was being polite?

saw Rae and Rza at JFK on day....no one was around, but I didn't want to bother and ask for the autograph....I was with my ex and her fam and her mom walked up to them and got Rza's for me -_-....all good dough, still got it on notepad paper lol

saw Rae and Rza at JFK on day....no one was around, but I didn't want to bother and ask for the autograph....I was with my ex and her fam and her mom walked up to them and got Rza's for me -_-....all good dough, still got it on notepad paper lol

The only time I'd ever go out of my way to say anything would be if it was someone I really, really admired (Dr. Drew comes to mind). I'm just not a star effer. I let celebs do their thing. I just don't care. They're people. I don't like to be bothered by random people that I barely know, so they definitely don't need to be bothered by someone they don't know.

The only time I'd ever go out of my way to say anything would be if it was someone I really, really admired (Dr. Drew comes to mind). I'm just not a star effer. I let celebs do their thing. I just don't care. They're people. I don't like to be bothered by random people that I barely know, so they definitely don't need to be bothered by someone they don't know.

I don't, nor will I ever, unless it's natural. Pressing yourself to talk to these folks is silly in my opinion. Ordinary people that happen to excel at something, but had the opportunity to have made it big.

That's cool and all, but its proven time and time again, these fools are no better than the average Joe. I treat them as such...

I don't, nor will I ever, unless it's natural. Pressing yourself to talk to these folks is silly in my opinion. Ordinary people that happen to excel at something, but had the opportunity to have made it big.

That's cool and all, but its proven time and time again, these fools are no better than the average Joe. I treat them as such...

I met Madonna's dancer, Leroy "Hypnosis" Barnes @ Helsinki.

WE HAD PIZZA TOGETHER AND I SHOWED HIM AROUND HELSINKI!
PS: Ain't Donald Glover the gay kid from 30rock or sum****?

I met Madonna's dancer, Leroy "Hypnosis" Barnes @ Helsinki.

WE HAD PIZZA TOGETHER AND I SHOWED HIM AROUND HELSINKI!
PS: Ain't Donald Glover the gay kid from 30rock or sum****?

Back
Top Bottom