Archer Appreciation .... vol. Black Turtleneck Swag .....

I like the show a lot but I hope they don't overextend it and wind up doing weak filler type episodes

Super haooy to hear the news, especially with ghat cliff hanger. But wow i wish the seasons were at least ten episodes. But hey, beggars cant be choosers

Archer Coming to an end after Season 10

FX's animated spy comedy Archer is set to end after season ten. We've still got three seasons to go, but each season will only have eight episodes.

The news comes from Archer creator Adam Reed, who also provides that voice of the character Ray Gillette. He shared the news on a recent episode of the Murmur podcast:

"The plan is to end Archer after season 10. I don’t know that anybody has talked about that, but that is definitely my plan – to do 8, 9, and 10 and they’re gonna be each shorter seasons of just eight episodes – and then wind it up. … I was gonna end it after 8, but then I had sort of a brain explosion of a way that I could do three more seasons and really keep my interest up. So the three seasons that are coming up are gonna be pretty different from what has come before, and they’re gonna be different from each other."

Still have to catch up on the the 2nd half of the last season, I'm slacking.

So anybody watch the premiere of Season 10?

I believe this is the last season.

Anybody still watching? this season has been very good :rofl: I like this dynamic they have with Archer.

I stopped watching after that started doing these themes when he was in a coma and Danger Island and the space stuff.

Does it still hold up to the original theme?

Archer is out of the coma and it’s three years later and there has been some changes and that’s what this season is about so far. I like it because Archer is acting like Archer and everyone else’s have some changes :lol::lol: or acting more professional.
They are back in the offices as a spy organization. Last night was a Barry episode which was good.

Anyone catch this season finale? Thought it was a perfect send off for Mrs. Walters :frown:

they have been renew for a new season I wonder how long can they go? Gotta give the writers props for being able to adjust over these last few years.

Back
Top Bottom