Are MSNBC and FOX just mirror images of itself?

BBC News, Al Jazeera, Russia Today, The Young Turks
only places I trust

Last edited:
No. Anyone who tells you they are mirror images are creating a false equivalency.

There is a article in da NY times on how MSNBC is FOX's evil left twin

& da details of its rebooting programming to cater to da far left.

If anything though, da fox evil doers are more entertaining @ cooking up

Deranged plans for a tv audience...MSNBC is pretty boring in that regard.

No. Anyone who tells you they are mirror images are creating a false equivalency.

One more time champ..................
hard to say they are "equal" when ones election prediction and poling data was ike 98% more accurate then the others

Looks up author of the article :lol: Guess no one in da Heightz told you to look at who is saying something.

Written in the Columbia Journalism Review about the author of that article Alessandra Stanley

"Too often, her articles include errors about information that should be common knowledge to someone who makes a living writing about TV. Or she flubs easy to verify facts. Things that you could check within about a minute of Googling and reading."

Last edited:
You really asked this question on the far left Niketalk?

If anything, Niketalk, given it's demographic, should be even more liberal than it actually is. I'm actually surprised by how many conservative voices there are on this board.

Both are a joke. MSNBC isn't as bad a Fox but that's not saying much. You'll do better listening to the Colbert Report than any official news broadcasting network.

If anything, Niketalk, given it's demographic, should be even more liberal than it actually is. I'm actually surprised by how many conservative voices there are on this board.
Should be even more liberal? Dude, I'm telling you - This place is far-left. You think their are more conservative voices because when conservatives on here actually speak up, they always get quoted and replied to the most.

MSNBC a has liberal bias, Fox News is the unofficial propaganda machine for the GOP

yeah, MSNBC is far left and Fox is far right. So you can't trash one without trashing the other equally . . . unless of course you want to expose your political affiliation.

for every minute I watch one channel, I have to watch a minute of the other channel just to balance myself out . . . because too much left or right and . . .

If you think Fox News is the equivalent of MSNBC, please look at how misinformed the FNC's viewers are.

And if you don't see how bias and flat out lying is different, I don't know what to tell you.

I watch RT for the news or if I'm in my office researching something I'll put on Democracy Now, but I watch Morning Joe every morning. Joe Scarborough is probably the most tolerable persons on cable news, Rachel Maddow is a good show because she's extremely bright. She's wrong on a lot, but she's bright and I can respect that. Even though she panders on occasion, you can tell she does some actual investigation and just doesn't read off the teleprompter that they tell her to say during show prep. I cannot stand FNC, all they do is idol worship soldiers, bring on NeoCon "experts" pushing wars and how Muslims are gonna bring Sharia Law, ect. I'll watch Stossel when he's on on the FBN, I was watching Napolotano when he was on. Other than that, Corporate Media is just a joke, people don't watch any of the outlets for information, they watch them for AFFIRMATION. If you can decipher through the BS, you'll be better off.

If you think Fox News is the equivalent of MSNBC, please look at how misinformed the FNC's viewers are.

this.. like someone here said already. it's the it thing to do when Americans talk about anything political is to always blame both sides and say theyre both the problem. Fox straight up LIES to people. There's no way you can compare the two networks and say they cause the same "problems" or whatever. Fox actually made people believe Romney would win cause the crap that they told their viewers. Ive never seen a network have so many race baiting, divisive, untrue stories than fox news and some people can then look at msnbc and say they are the same? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I watch RT for the news or if I'm in my office researching something I'll put on Democracy Now, but I watch Morning Joe every morning. Joe Scarborough is probably the most tolerable persons on cable news.

Morning Joe is absolutely the worst show on TV. Mika pisses me off to no end.

People just want to say this to make Fox seem less deranged than it truly is, misery loves company and I guess it holds true in news media as well.

I watch RT for the news or if I'm in my office researching something I'll put on Democracy Now, but I watch Morning Joe every morning. Joe Scarborough is probably the most tolerable persons on cable news.

Morning Joe is absolutely the worst show on TV. Mika pisses me off to no end.

Is Morning Joe really worse than Fox & Friends?

Back
Top Bottom