Are you an Atheist? What Promted Your Choice?

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by ENZ0 FERRARI

To answer the initial question, no i am not an atheist.  It is obvious that God/Allah/infinity/pure consciousness exists in so many ways.   Many popular religions, however, have become attached to a false image of what God is; typically a man in the sky who literally controls every aspect of our lives.  This is likely the main reason why so many people have turned away and have claimed atheism

roll.gif

To be fair, what is God to you?

30t6p3b.gif
 everybody swears they met this dude/dudette/force/matter/thing

what is the right image of what GOD is, we're waiting?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by ENZ0 FERRARI

To answer the initial question, no i am not an atheist.  It is obvious that God/Allah/infinity/pure consciousness exists in so many ways.   Many popular religions, however, have become attached to a false image of what God is; typically a man in the sky who literally controls every aspect of our lives.  This is likely the main reason why so many people have turned away and have claimed atheism

roll.gif

To be fair, what is God to you?

30t6p3b.gif
 everybody swears they met this dude/dudette/force/matter/thing

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif

I've always hoped that if God exists, it'd look something like this,

Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg

But then again, if God exists I'm getting my shoulders clapped all the way to hell. Satan better be lookin' Bar Refaeli or Zoe Saldana or some equally stimulating form.

ohwell.gif

Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg

But then again, if God exists I'm getting my shoulders clapped all the way to hell. Satan better be lookin' Bar Refaeli or Zoe Saldana or some equally stimulating form.

Originally Posted by Noskey

ohwell.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7fkdS21tU...B2Y/ZSH8erGoB9o/s1600/Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg">

DUOADJOAJOPADPIAD PKDHDFPIOHAPKJAJAKLHDJADP][ ADKNADKNDKLNADAIJANDPIABN.

THAT WAS ME SPEAKING IN TONGUES
mad.gif
 I would let her shower me with her holy urine.

Originally Posted by Noskey

ohwell.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7fkdS21tU...B2Y/ZSH8erGoB9o/s1600/Adriana-Lima-pic-03.jpg">

DUOADJOAJOPADPIAD PKDHDFPIOHAPKJAJAKLHDJADP][ ADKNADKNDKLNADAIJANDPIABN.

THAT WAS ME SPEAKING IN TONGUES
mad.gif
 I would let her shower me with her holy urine.

Yes, I lost faith...prayer never worked....then I started seeing religon as some made up stuff.

Yes, I lost faith...prayer never worked....then I started seeing religon as some made up stuff.

God is whatever u make him out to be. It's also funny how ppl say something doesn't exist but they have an idea of what doesn't exist. But Atheism is the new fad.

God is whatever u make him out to be. It's also funny how ppl say something doesn't exist but they have an idea of what doesn't exist. But Atheism is the new fad.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I gotta say I support my man AntonLavey on this.

Another thing: if theres a God and a Devil and the Devil is so damn smart and tries to trick everyone into worshipping him, whos to say he hasnt tricked everyone into thinking he is "God" and that God is the "Devil". He coulda flipped the script on everybody and yall would all be too dumb to see it...

Thats one of the reasons Ive read a lot about both theistic Satanism and Satanism. Ultimately though, Im not gonna label myself as anything. I believe in some sort of higher power and I call that power God, but might as well call it Benny or the Doobie Brothers or whatever, its all the same IMO.

well the symbols used to represent satan in the christianity are actually pagan Gods from dead religions (eg. Baphomet). If I had enough political power I could literally invent my own religion reviving dude as our savior and the key to eternal bliss. 

it's ok to have faith in something, just make it personal
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I gotta say I support my man AntonLavey on this.

Another thing: if theres a God and a Devil and the Devil is so damn smart and tries to trick everyone into worshipping him, whos to say he hasnt tricked everyone into thinking he is "God" and that God is the "Devil". He coulda flipped the script on everybody and yall would all be too dumb to see it...

Thats one of the reasons Ive read a lot about both theistic Satanism and Satanism. Ultimately though, Im not gonna label myself as anything. I believe in some sort of higher power and I call that power God, but might as well call it Benny or the Doobie Brothers or whatever, its all the same IMO.

well the symbols used to represent satan in the christianity are actually pagan Gods from dead religions (eg. Baphomet). If I had enough political power I could literally invent my own religion reviving dude as our savior and the key to eternal bliss. 

it's ok to have faith in something, just make it personal
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The best way to become an Atheist is to read the bible.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

The best way to become an Atheist is to read the bible.

"Fools! the Gods of Mount Olympus will destroy you for your heresy!"

If I said something like that would I be looked at like I'm crazy?

My bad...the first clip with should have been longer...this one I linked was edited into two clips.

My bad...the first clip with should have been longer...this one I linked was edited into two clips.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

I get the stoneface from christians for conjuring up Xenu, in desperate situations. OH, THE IRONY.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

I get the stoneface from christians for conjuring up Xenu, in desperate situations. OH, THE IRONY.

All I know is, the way religion tends to encourage "faith" sounds like an AWESOME way to get people to do what I want and not question me.

Back
Top Bottom