Are You An Outside Or Indoor Baller?

indoor
but when i play outdoor, i attack the basket all the time, double rims, ftl

Indoor most of the time. There's no wind messing up my shot.
Also, when I play outdoor I have a tendecy to get hurt. Either landing wrong,
scrapping my knee, or getting tripped,

Boaf.

Seriously, though, indoor is preferred but outdoor courts are awesome as long as the baskets aren't as thick as car rims.

Trying to enjoy playing a game and bricking shots on rims like that FTL.

doesnt really matter....except im more of inside player outside my jumper is much much better on an indoor court.....could be because of the double rim and thewack ball we play with when outside

everybody likes to play indoors but outdoors is the easiest access....it really doesnt matter to me...just as long its not those stupid double rims

The difference between an indoor ball and outdoor one is tremondous. I dont have a problem with the surface, weather, etc..... its the damn ball.
sick.gif

I haven't played outdoors in about 2 years. I just play at LA Fitness now, so indoors for me. Before that, it was always outdoor. It is tough to findindoor games in the hood.

Indoors. I've been spoiled though because i played all the time in indoors when i played for my HS.

Now i play all the time at LA Fitness. My game is night and day when it comes to indoors/outdoors.

I just hate playing with the wind and the concrete and all the factors that could make my game worse.

indoor because its always in better condition, dont have to worry about falling on broken glass, rocks etc. and the concrete kills the ball. and like everyonesays: "double rims ftmfl"

Prefer indoor but don't mind outdoors; though outdoors takes a wear and tear on your knees.

On my way to go ball indoor before work, where my Pasadena ballers at?

I prefer indoors but I've torn both of my ACL's indoors and I think it might be with the courts being slippery so I mostly play outdoors now, which Idon't mind at all as long as its not double rims

Neither. I'm an armchair athlete now. But a lot of ya''ll sound real weak. "I can't shoot on double rims!"... "I need real courtlines!".... "My vagina gets sticky when I play outside!..
laugh.gif
Come on man. Check ball and man up
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom