Are you guys ready for the Lebron Lovefest???

Originally Posted by tylerdub

^^
I think you are calling it with that D Wade pic. Dude looks healthy and full of desire.
I picked him with my #1 fantasy bball pick purely off what he did in the Olympics. Healthy D Wade with Marion and Beasley....
nerd.gif
Watch out....

Originally Posted by dreClark

How do you know that Kobe will start to decline soon???

People said the same thing about A.I...

Yet, A.I is...Well, he's still A.I. and dropping _'s off every night...

smh.gif

depends what you mean by decline. KB is still gonna be a top 2-3 player well into his mid 30s (if he plays that long). But to me he slightly declined(athleticism) after the '03 season because of the knee surgery that summer. IMO that was his best year. He had the same physical skills he does now &was much more explosive. All improvements he's made since then have been mental.

Jordan in the mid to late 90s wasn't didn't have the athletic prowess he once had either...he still dominated. I see no reason why Kobe can't dothe same. You don't have to run past and jump over people all the time to be dominant.

Jordan continued to dominate because he had a post game out of this world for a wing player. Kobe, though he has a compentant post game doesn't evencome close to even sniffin' Jordan's post-up game.

Jordan in the mid to late 90s wasn't didn't have the athletic prowess he once had either...he still dominated. I see no reason why Kobe can't do the same. You don't have to run past and jump over people all the time to be dominant.

ya that was my point. He's still the best in the league right now but his peak is past him.

Your favorite player, favorite coach, and favorite GM all think that Kobe is the greatest player in the world.

Just sayin...

Originally Posted by marath0n

Your favorite player, favorite coach, and favorite GM all think that Kobe is the greatest player in the world.

Just sayin...

co-sign...we didnt defend and face kobe so we compare the best from what we watch the games and hear from the media...so take it from kobe's peers theyknow him best...right he is the best but Lebron is next up everyone knows that

Let's just say they're both great players and stop comparing them to each other. Comparisons are going to be there but it's getting a little out ofhand.

I'd love to see them go head to head in the finals though, imagine the ratings?

JVG and Mark Jackson might soil themselves.

Back
Top Bottom