Are you picky about which Js you wear to your spot on RD?

lol just some flip flops...lol thats kinda dumb picking a shoe to wear just to buy one lol...

Who really cares right? It's nothing special, just go in the store and pick up the sneakers,
go home and go back to sleep lol

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is it really that serious to make a post about what your going to wear when buying the 3/20 package

this is a iss type question

That wasn't the only question I asked. My primary question was whether or not people consciously choose which shoes they wear to RD. The question youreferenced was of secondary interest.

Originally Posted by Can I Live

people like you are lame...

I'm lame because I put thought into my outfits? I would think most people think about what they are going to wear when going out.

Originally Posted by dalamina

is it really that serious to make a post about what your going to wear when buying the 3/20 package

this is a iss type question
Absolutely. Even ISS doesn't deserve such ****** post. Go see a psychiatrist and give us a break

First, I expect a little more out of you. Using slurs that refer to the handicapped in a negative way is in poor taste. You're better than that. Second, Idon't need medical attention. My tendencies are just that; tendencies. They don't rule my life or cause me to stand in front of the closet for hours intears because I can't pick a pair of shoes. Perhaps you should seek advice from a psychiatrist to address your anger issues as a sane person wouldcertainly not react so vehemently to a message board post.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

wearing jordans just to buy jordans is mad corny.....
laugh.gif

I had no idea it was taboo to wear Jordans to buy Jordans. Should I not wear Levi's when I go to buy Levi's?

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

way to show your true color with this post buddy.......

We're not buddies. My buddies understand my eccentricities and accept them.

Originally Posted by Trav T

This is a little overdone to the point where it's almost like the way a woman would plan out her outfits.
i also agree with this man

SMH AT THIS POST AND WHAT NIKETALK HAS BECOME

ITS SAD THIS GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OVER 1,000 POSTS ON HERE

YOU WOULD EXPECT A POST LIEK THIS FROM A NEWBEE
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

I don't see where asking a probing question about the psychology behind dressing is a newbie question. I find psychology fascinating and the responses tomy inquiry have yielded some interesting insights about the psychological substance of some of you.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

You've been a member of this forum since '05, you should know better than making a post like this.
eyes.gif

You're right. I should have known better than to ask a question that strays in any way from the typical posts here on NT. Such posts are often met withmisunderstanding and anger, the hallmarks of the hyper-aggressive.

NikeTalk has definitely lost its luster......

I agree. The quality of the responses to this thread speak volumes to your supposition.

I appreciate those that took the time to respond in a positive way. As I stated above, psychology interests me very much and I am always interested inexamining what some might consider to be the mundane details of life to see what insights might lie therein. To those whose sensibilities I offended with thisthread, I am truly not sorry. You should all find it troubling that you reacted so harshly and negatively to a question that, in no part, contains words,phrases, or ideas that would be objectionable to sane, rational people. However, your responses do go a long way towards confirming some of my thoughts aboutthe intellectual make-up and maturity level of some of the posters here on NT. Thanks! Have a great day!

Most of these cats i guess never camped out.

Up here when i used to be able to camp out at the Beaverton Nike Employee Store...madd heads wore heat on RD. You could see a variety of people in retros orOGs. I remember picking up my Aquas and this one kid had the OGs on. But i usually just went with whatever that kept me warm really.

wow someone's a little senitive. you're post shows volumes of your shallowness and how much it matters about pointless things in life. but hey themajority of posts, including the shoes jb release, are pointless and symbolize nothing except how clueless you are in life. its no wonder why jb took thedirection they did since they have to cater to the mentality like yours that don't care about anything important exept what you wear when you go out andcop on RD. NT used to have good info on releases and they still do. the only difference back then was retros were releasing instead of the garbage includingpayless CDP, ajf, six ring bow wow wearing crap. so now NT is just full of wack posts including this one. for you to post on a subject like this shows how muchor how little your life means and need to learn.....

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Most of these cats i guess never camped out.

Up here when i used to be able to camp out at the Beaverton Nike Employee Store...madd heads wore heat on RD. You could see a variety of people in retros or OGs. I remember picking up my Aquas and this one kid had the OGs on. But i usually just went with whatever that kept me warm really.
good way to get got, actually
i don't camp out but when i used to get up early for releases i'd rock some beat 574s

i usually like to go naked???...honestly, who cares what other ppl wear wehn there going to buy a pair of shoes...realx dude and stop planning a week aheadwhat your going to wear to go pick out another pair of shoes to impress more dudes...find something better to do with your time.

When I used to go, i dont really care. Wear anything close by, be it 360's or Pradas even Uggs slippers. Couldn't care less.

wow someone's a little senitive. you're post shows volumes of your shallowness and how much it matters about pointless things in life. but hey the majority of posts, including the shoes jb release, are pointless and symbolize nothing except how clueless you are in life. its no wonder why jb took the direction they did since they have to cater to the mentality like yours that don't care about anything important exept what you wear when you go out and cop on RD. NT used to have good info on releases and they still do. the only difference back then was retros were releasing instead of the garbage including payless CDP, ajf, six ring bow wow wearing crap. so now NT is just full of wack posts including this one. for you to post on a subject like this shows how much or how little your life means and need to learn.....
I care about plenty of other things. I worry about the usual stuff (mortgage, car payments, investments, my education, etc...), but I also thinkabout the little things.

I don't understand why you are being so derogatory towards me. You state that I know little about life, yet we have never spoken about life and its myriadconvolutions. On the contrary, I think I have a pretty good grasp on the important things and that allows me to spend time dwelling on the details. For you tosay my life means little is baseless and uninformed; you have no concept of my importance to others and also have no idea what I have contributed to thegreater good.

I agree that I, like so many others, have a lot to learn. To that end, I am nearing the completion of my Master's program and have begun the process ofapplying to Doctoral programs in hopes of furthering my education and research, two things that are very important to me. I have been entrusted by myDepartment Chair to conduct research in support of an article he is having published, so I doubt that I am as unintelligent or unimportant as you wish to thinkand I am sure my loved ones would also beg to differ.

If you don't like my thread, stay out of it and spare us all your cheap shots. To try and make broad statements about my worth, intellect, and world viewbased on a thread on a message board that was made in a light-hearted fashion is useless and sure to result in errors on your part, a fact your posts haveillustrated quite nicely. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about any of your erroneous observations; unlike many in this thread, I am a reasonable personwho does not hold grudges and would very much like to talk with any person who wishes to engage in the thoughtful, intelligent discussion of a number ofissues.

Good day to you, sir.

Back
Top Bottom