Arrow TV

Eh, every time I think Green Arrow nothing comes to mind other than his relationship to Black Canary.

Can't really pin down his identity on a first impression but I can rail off a few critcisms. Can't think of his arch enemy for shot :lol:

Off jump, he got bogged down limiting himself to one weapon. Show (and the comics) should've made him a Swiss army knife Jack of all trades type. All those Batman similarities musty make him seem more of a copy and to me it's worse in comparison to Martian Manhunter and Superman similarities.

Best story is that island ****. Probably should've had a full season where he just goes back. Then when he comes back there are so.e real villains to face.

I always thought Green Arrow's Rogues Gallery and Batmans overlap a lot.  Like they share 70% of villains or something

Scumbags don't even care his security guy got marked.

Why did oliver even want to become mayor? He doesn't like doing the job and doesn't have much time to do it.

I just flicked it to 's when I saw this thread bumped up. I got mad hyped when dude shot up Oliver but right after I knew it would be too good to be true so I stuck around for this human target guy to show up.

It would be cool if they killed dude.

Who is this arkham knight / death stroke wannabe?

I want to see dark arrow fight him.

How the hell does that guy get a picture from a bar that was in another country that was taken years ago?

church was dumb for giving out the info right away to prometheus.

Never watched the human target show on fox but the character on arrow was funny.

So Church was in Hub City and Bludhaven before Star City?  Nightwing must've ran his *** out of bludhaven and Question and maybe Huntress ran him out of Hub City.  We need Nightwing, Question and Huntress back into this show

I always thought Green Arrow's Rogues Gallery and Batmans overlap a lot.  Like they share 70% of villains or something

70% probably isn't accurate, but it's not far off. They've faced a number of the same foes over the years.

I still don't like the new team arrow members, would've preferred them keeping Wildcat and bring back Huntress.  With Nightwing coming over from Bludhaven time to time and/or Question from Hub City

oliver is such a douche. Hope Dolph Lundgren uses him as a punching bag. Funny how people stopped those shooterd and told them to go home and diggle just shoots dead the guy he stopped.

What brand of liquor has lance been drinking to make him do all that stuff? Plus he picked up a bunch of fighting skills.

oliver is such a douche. Hope Dolph Lundgren uses him as a punching bag. Funny how people stopped those shooterd and told them to go home and diggle just shoots dead the guy he stopped.

Pretty sure Diggle tranqed the guy

So there wasn't anyone else on that train?

Loved that they brough the tennis balls backs :smokin

I still don't like the new team arrow members, would've preferred them keeping Wildcat and bring back Huntress.  With Nightwing coming over from Bludhaven time to time and/or Question from Hub City

I don't like any of them either, but Wild Dog is the worst by a good margin. Son stays talking **** and acting like he's got skills, but continually gets owned out on the street, causing more problems for everybody else :rolleyes They couldn't use Wildcat though, because he died iirc. If Huntress came back Oliver could have started smashing her again :evil:

So why are they going down this road with detective lance possible being prometheus and not remembering?

Is that what the ending of that episode was suppose to signify?

That's so ridiculous that I did not think that at all.

Is that what the ending of that episode was suppose to signify?

That's so ridiculous that I did not think that at all.

well reading a recap it seems someone's trying to plant it on him. Didnt artemis slash prometheus on his arm and they said it has to be someone in the scpd

oliver's a scumbag so there's a lot of people who probably want him dead. It's probably a swerve though since Lance is a drunk and blacking out. Him developing those fighting skills that fast doesn't make much sense.

Back
Top Bottom