Asics Love?!? Where is it?

According to a complex article they will be dropping a small number of pairs online. Who knows though. Solefly was supposed to create an online shop for this but I don't think anything is up still.
Ah. I see. Thanks! Looks like those(me) who wants to pick up a pair online has little to no chance. 
eyes.gif

Ah. I see. Thanks! Looks like those(me) who wants to pick up a pair online has little to no chance. :rolleyes
Yup. Unless you get extremely lucky. Im gonna try for them but there hasn't even been any word of what time they might drop. I think it's 2pm in store but not sure if that's true. I'm sure resale will be rape on these too since they are so limited.

Yup. Unless you get extremely lucky. Im gonna try for them but there hasn't even been any word of what time they might drop. I think it's 2pm in store but not sure if that's true. I'm sure resale will be rape on these too since they are so limited.

Don't check eBay..

You'll have a heart attack

^jesus christ... I mean I like them, they look cool...but not 9 hundo cool. It's not even real ostrich! People are ******* weird

Nice pic! Torn between the two. Waited for these for a while. Gonna try to cop both but need them desert sands for sure!

Solefly is also having a party type of deal this afternoon, so maybe people are just stopping by for that? hopefully not EVERYONE cops the kicks and more make their way online? One can only dream....

^^^ lol. It's all good, It could be worse. I've seen cats dress like Russell Westbrook clownin fools on how they dress, hope you're not that guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom