Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone who has the Snowman GL3's know the material around the toebox? I can't tell if its a nubuck or a leather.

My first post here :smile:

And yes, this is me

I3F5RKT.jpg

Are wire transfers safe? Limiteditions will reserve me a pair for 175 euro shipped to the UK if I wire transfer? And also how do you even do a wire transfer?...
Limitedition's pre-order process is the biggest pain in the *** I have ever dealt with when it comes to buying shoes. You will have to go to the bank and wire them money, which will cost around $40-50. Also, you have to wire them the amount that comes out to 175eur. They do not want to have to pay any fees. At all. You will pay a lot of money for shipping but it will take forever to arrive and they use really ****** boxes. My LCS packing box arrived completely destroyed. Simply put, they are a bunch of cheap bastards.

Don't do it.

Limitedition's pre-order process is the biggest pain in the *** I have ever dealt with when it comes to buying shoes. You will have to go to the bank and wire them money, which will cost around $40-50. Also, you have to wire them the amount that comes out to 175eur. They do not want to have to pay any fees. At all. You will pay a lot of money for shipping but it will take forever to arrive and they use really ****** boxes. My LCS packing box arrived completely destroyed. Simply put, they are a bunch of cheap bastards.

Don't do it.
yeah, don't think I will. Bank charge would £10 but still I'd happily gift them the money on paypal instead which wouldn't cost them a thing...

anyone out by the solefly pop up right now? gonna head out around 1030 and check it out see if i can scoop a pair for a friend hopefully its not too hectic with art basel and all the **** thats going on in miami atm

anyone out by the solefly pop up right now? gonna head out around 1030 and check it out see if i can scoop a pair for a friend hopefully its not too hectic with art basel and all the **** thats going on in miami atm

Heard the line is already 300 deep

why only 300 pairs that is so dumb with todays collabs getting so much attention - if I were a boutique I would definitely try and pitch a bigger shipment to make more $'s. Its a win win for everyone, F exclusivity that ish is so far gone

Haven't been up on the whole solefly release, will they be dropping on the interwebsz or instores only?

Thanks for the love, lace swap is a must for those snowmans!

Haven't been up on the whole solefly release, will they be dropping on the interwebsz or instores only?

Thanks for the love, lace swap is a must for those snowmans!
According to a complex article they will be dropping a small number of pairs online. Who knows though. Solefly was supposed to create an online shop for this but I don't think anything is up still.

Back
Top Bottom