Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those Da Vincis have me so amped for the online release on Monday. I will be pretty salty if I strike out. 

Anyone going to the release over the weekend want to oop me an 11? I can hook you up with some J. Crew discounts on New Balances, or anything else. 
nerd.gif

Although I'm in the UK and it's not the most practical hook up, I could probably return the favour of the hanon GL3 or another hanon release provided I'm available...

so has the commonwealth online drop officially changed to Monday the 23rd? 

I thought it was over a month after the in-store...  

so has the commonwealth online drop officially changed to Monday the 23rd? 

I thought it was over a month after the in-store...  
I think it's always been Monday the 23rd. I vaguely remember someone remembering a typo about the April release date.

For some reason, every site (Sneakernews, Hypebeast, Highsnobiety) I have seen post about the Da Vincis has failed to mention the part about limited to 500 pairs.....

I will more then likely be out there early Saturday morning. It will be 30 degrees Friday night. I'm not messing with that.

See you guys there.

Last edited:
Love the Da Vincis but I wish they were more grey/black than brown. Never really been able to rock with brown sneakers. 

if its really goina be 500 pairs, im pretty sure it will be limited to one per person. Love the optimism though.
PM me da Vinci sizes. I am going to try and buy as many as I can for NTers

Last edited:
if its really goina be 500 pairs, im pretty sure it will be limited to one per person. Love the optimism though.
Tell me if I'm wrong but people were walking away with multiples of the soleflys and they were apparently 'limited to 333' pairs...

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd highly doubt there would be 500 between the two stores for these...
maybe. i feel like commonwealth stores are closer to sneaker culture people than solefly is. Allows for more people to make the trip to the store. just my opinion

solefly release was mainly miami sneakerheads/re sellers. i feel like commonwealth gonna be ppl from all over up north. especially after the hype. then again i might just be spewing **** out my a**

Back
Top Bottom