Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Right on. Well I know they did oversell, but regardless, the odds of there being over 333 are pretty low then. Especially for such a specific number.

The "Da Vinci" is Commonwealth’s latest interpretation of the Asics Gel-Lyte V. Inspired by the archetype Renaissance man whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas. The “Da Vinci” features a balanced mix of sueded pigskin, distressed full grain leather, neoprene, and a spot of 3M reflective detailing on the heel. It takes color cues from the sepia tones and hues that appear in the Italian Master’s writings, drawings and colored washes.
• Special Edition
• Premium full grain leather
• Premium nubuck suede
• Gel cushioned midsole
• Neoprene sock liner
• Reflective heel detailing
• 2 Sets of shoe laces
• Limited Edition

Whats the difference between special edition and limited edition in that explanation?

Whats the difference between special edition and limited edition in that explanation?

Haha nothing, that's what we call marketing. I feel like asics and these stores say everything is 'limited' 'exclusive' or 'special.' These words are getting over used

Yea two different editions in the same description is a little overkill :lol:

I wish this thread would deviate a bit from the collaboration talk and highlight some of the awesome GPS coming up.

I wish this thread would deviate a bit from the collaboration talk and highlight some of the awesome GPS coming up.
GR's have been talked about plenty. Go back and read a little bit. The thing is, once a GR is posted, there's not much to speculate on. 

Back
Top Bottom