Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I'm a Asics rookie, but how do the Gel Lyte III's fit? I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordans and a 10 in Nike basketball and runners. What should I go with in GL3's?

gel lytes fit pretty true to size, if not a little but small. so you could probably size up half a size if needed. 10 would probably be safe for you.

on another note, friend in australia just emailed me and expressed interest in the eclipses :x
wish he let me know earlier so i couldve picked it up yesterday. i was online watching the madness unfold. i still cant believe how people eat up all his stuff. these arent as bad as his horrendous early davidz stuff, and i do like some of his later designs, but he seemed to have taken a step backwards with these. anyway, i might be joining you guys tomorrow. ugh.

i still cant believe how people eat up all his stuff. these arent as bad as his horrendous early davidz stuff, and i do like some of his later designs, but he seemed to have taken a step backwards with these. anyway, i might be joining you guys tomorrow. ugh.
Agreed. Kids will go crazy over anything with the RF or Kith logo on it. His recent "Blue Label" drops sold out nearly as quickly as his shoes. I'm interested in the hype surrounding his upcoming Puma Disc collab, which he says is the "best Puma collab you'll ever see." IMO, that model is complete trash, so we'll see how many kids will fall for it.

i wouldnt call the disc trash. i always thought they reminded me of huarache les. that is pretty funny for him to claim it would be the best puma collab though. as if he's the ultimate judge of that. not like puma collabs are new. i wouldnt doubt that 95% of the people that end up buying it never took notice prior to though, like he did for asics and new balance. that's the one impressive thing he's managed to accomplish.

^^ Agree with most of what you're saying. I think he definitely put Asics back on the map, but New Balances were beginning to be more and more popular with the collabs that were coming out before his, although what he has done is obviously making them more and more popular.

aww shucks, I ordered a 10.5 of the eclipses, hopefully they don't run small, hate dealing with swapping sizing, never been successful, nevertheless like sniper said, I really hope it does come with blue/black rope laces

aww shucks, I ordered a 10.5 of the eclipses, hopefully they don't run small, hate dealing with swapping sizing, never been successful, nevertheless like sniper said, I really hope it does come with blue/black rope laces
Gun for a different size tomorrow morning. That 10.5 will easily sell if you throw it up on eBay.

Damn, I really wanted these too
frown.gif
Was in school, no shot
eyes.gif
Well, maybe i'll look for a decently priced pair 10.5 somewhere and cop for over retail..
i was in the car driving when i saw the link. stopped and brought it through my iphone 4s ! with no wi-fi crazy lucky! I thought i didnt get them because i was in the final step and the process never finished loading but when i checked my email i saw a kith confirmation! and somehow it went through

Anyone know how long this list/line is right now for both Kith spots? thinking about going but dont want to strike out since they already made a list
Online will be near impossible

Link was live before the link was tweeted...I added to cart but required a password to purchase....11:05am hit, the password box disappeared and I was able to buy....about 30 seconds later, Ronnie and Kith tweeted the link

Eclipses plus Liberty Hyperposites today :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
WHAT A ******G JOKE. I GOT BULL ******* BY THIS ******G "PROVIDED PASSWORD"????? WTF!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW **** THAT ****. YES I AM MAD.

Also, apparently there were only 23 pairs in an 8.5 available. I hit some glitch in the system and was able to get the shoes into my cart after the KithStrike this morning, and I added as many as possible. 23 was the max.

Back
Top Bottom