Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the password thing threw me off too, whatever tho, wasn't trying to hard on these so i won't be looking in the aftermarket for em.

That password situation happen because some people still had them saved in there cart from the kithstrike release.....I had sz 8 in my cart this morning from when I was checking sizes on the thursday.

Last edited:
I am thankful that I was able to cop a pair. And I was also lucky enough to guess the correct password for my sale to go through. Ah. One of the lucky few. :D

I am thankful that I was able to cop a pair. And I was also lucky enough to guess the correct password for my sale to go through. Ah. One of the lucky few.
happy.gif
wtf was the password? Kithstrike?

and yeh the password thing screwed me over. Oh well, I didnt want them that badly either. one to the next one

Joke release on these. After such a smooth release with the Salmon Soles, Fieg dropped the ball on this one. Password threw everyone off. No biggie, though. On to the next one.

The password didn't matter. I guess I just got lucky. They definitely dropped the ball on this one though, which is a shame, because like I said, it is probably his best release of the year (IMO).

I refreshed more than 10x..... finally went away...completed my purchase BEFORE ronnie and kith tweeted the link

Last edited:
I refreshed more than 10x..... finally went away...completed my purchase BEFORE ronine and kith tweeted the link
This. Obviously you shouldn't have to do this crap on a release, but if you really wanted them, it was worth refreshing more than 3 times.

This. Obviously you shouldn't have to do this crap on a release, but if you really wanted them, it was worth refreshing more than 3 times.
For me, I was busy checking tweets for a password, and by the time I got back to refreshing, the password was gone and all the pairs were sold.

I messed up by hitting going back and starting over... Guess they wont be making it right. Guess some of the complaints were founded.. :smh:

I kept refreshing, i tried the link, i tried it all. Same stuff, different day. Any release (not just these) with hype this year has been dang near impossible to grab. :smh:

I missed out on the nike releases this morning so this more than made up for it. and I don't want to say the password and ruin it for others. but it might of just been type anything in and you'll get through. i'm not sure how i just guessed it correctly. lol

$#!+ happens unfortunately...you need to expect the unexpected with online releases today...especially "limited" drops like this... anything to throw people off....just have to be.... persistent?...i guess

I missed out on the nike releases this morning so this more than made up for it. and I don't want to say the password and ruin it for others. but it might of just been type anything in and you'll get through. i'm not sure how i just guessed it correctly. lol
There was a password, but I think by the time you clicked enter, the restrictions were removed so you probably could have put in anything and gotten through. I had a long night last night since EDC is in my town so I actually just woke up. I got lucky on the KithStrike so these were whatever. (Both the shoes & release.) However, my girlfriend saw my little calendar of releases and ended-up scoring me another while cooking breakfast. Not sure if it matters, but you might have better luck using Kith's mobile app. She said she took her time putting in her credit card information and that the shoes actually went live around 11:01AM...

There was a password, but I think by the time you clicked enter, the restrictions were removed so you probably could have put in anything and gotten through. I had a long night last night since EDC is in my town so I actually just woke up. I got lucky on the KithStrike so these were whatever. (Both the shoes & release.) However, my girlfriend saw my little calendar of releases and ended-up scoring me another while cooking breakfast. Not sure if it matters, but you might have better luck using Kith's mobile app. She said she took her time putting in her credit card information and that the shoes actually went live around 11:01AM...
From what I understood from the big explanation of how their checkout process works, once you have a pair in your cart and you're entering payment information, you have a secured pair. I wish my girlfriend was copping Fiegs for me.

As for being one of his better releases this year, I'd say the Del Toro Bassos & Rose Golds are leaps & bounds over the Eclipses. These look nice, but I don't think they'll be classics or in the realm of how the Leather Backs were/are...

Last edited:
Ronnie just said there wasn't a password so I guess you could've entered in whatever and it would work. and yes that is true. if you get to the page where you enter in your information then you're set. if you click checkout and it says out of stock then you're out of luck. that's what i kind of like about kith is that once you're though you don't have to worry about entering in all your information fast and beating out someone else.

Back
Top Bottom