Asics Love?!? Where is it?

There was a password, but I think by the time you clicked enter, the restrictions were removed so you probably could have put in anything and gotten through. I had a long night last night since EDC is in my town so I actually just woke up. I got lucky on the KithStrike so these were whatever. (Both the shoes

From what I understood from the big explanation of how their checkout process works, once you have a pair in your cart and you're entering payment information, you have a secured pair. I wish my girlfriend was copping Fiegs for me.
I always thought it was a 'foot-race' to see who completes payment first, but I think you're right as sizes that are essentially in people's carts are still shown; yet can't be properly checked-out. (Meaning, they aren't technically sold, but in the process-of.) She even had time to use a store credit code that they gave her on a previously messed-up order...

Edit: Photo removed by request...

If it's an online release, my lady will do whatever. However, ask her to come to a camp-out and she's nowhere to be found. Haha! She went to one earlier this year and was bewildered by this culture. She made sense, but I still go out if need-be...

Last edited:
From what I understood from the big explanation of how their checkout process works, once you have a pair in your cart and you're entering payment information, you have a secured pair. I wish my girlfriend was copping Fiegs for me.
This is correct. One of the guys explained the process on Kith's blog. It was pretty informative. Go check it out if you haven't read it already.

Ronnie just said there wasn't a password so I guess you could've entered in whatever and it would work. and yes that is true. if you get to the page where you enter in your information then you're set. if you click checkout and it says out of stock then you're out of luck. that's what i kind of like about kith is that once you're though you don't have to worry about entering in all your information fast and beating out someone else.

well, ronnie was lying, there was definitely a code...I tried multiple times with "eclipse", "kith", "kithstrikes" as passwords and all of them didn't work and took me back to the password page....you are just lucky, you hit the enter at the right time when they lifted the code and got thru

LMAO at the retail price going up on every release. Like a year and a half ago his stuff was retailing for $110. 35 dollar increase in uder 2 yrs? dude is a scrub and this BS is getting old. He messed up by letting everyone see that password stuff, because now I know he hooks the homies up giving them passwords while the rest of us have to wait till they get their pairs, then fight over the remaining ones smh.

and for yall that say its just a glitch. How the hell does that just pop up on a website? It doesn't. SOmeone had to write the code to get that password thing on the website. They just accidentally made it public instead of keeping ir private. Anyone who doesnt see throught this is just naive. 

and for yall that say its just a glitch. How the hell does that just pop up on a website? It doesn't. SOmeone had to write the code to get that password thing on the website. They just accidentally made it public instead of keeping ir private. Anyone who doesnt see throught this is just naive. 

I was actually thinking the same thing...some people must've got the password prior to get thru before the general public.

Like I said, ronnie is ******g lying about no password, this release is just so shady :smh:

Last edited:
I was actually thinking the same thing...some people must've got the password prior to get thru before the general public.
Like I said, ronnie is ******g lying about no password, this release is just so shady
mean.gif
Nah bro, every release is like this. His people just mesed up and accidentally made the password part public. I know for a FACT that he does this every release in-store (My homie is one of the people who gets hooked up. he never waits in line, walks in and pick up his pair smh), so there stands no reason to me as to why he wouldn't do the same online. 

who cares what the man does...shoes will sell out regardless....what, you dont think that Nike links are made available to employees/friends/family before the public? or any other company.... Its a business, of course there will be leaks....unfortunately, Ronnie slipped up this time which may cost him

Why would he hook his friends up with the password when he can just save pairs and hand them out himself.

You're right. Kith/RF always does a pre-launch for KithSet Friends & Family. There was also a glitch on Friday at 3AM where they didn't change the KithStrike link and all sizes were available as long as you were able to provide the invite name of the member that invited you. A few people were able to order as most Kith employee names are on Twitter, but their orders were cancelled almost immediately. They made their private link shortly after and it stated that those invited would have until 11:59 PM EST on Friday to complete an order. So yes, there was a password. I can't blame them for hooking up their own group, but now with this blunder, it really looks bad on Kith/Fieg...

Last edited:
You're right. Kith/RF always does a pre-launch for KithSet Friends & Family. There was also a glitch on Friday at 3AM where they didn't change the KithStrike link and all sizes were available as long as you were able to provide the invite name of the member that invited you. A few people were able to order as most Kith employee names are on Twitter, but their orders were cancelled almost immediately. They made their private link shortly after and it stated that those invited would have until 11:59 PM EST on Friday to complete an order. So yes, there was a password. I can't blame them for hooking up their own group, but now with this blunder, it really looks bad on Kith/Fieg...
And the fact that they are releasing more pairs on tuesday just confirms that this is all true. I already had no respect for the dude, but this makes it even worse smh

who cares what the man does...shoes will sell out regardless....what, you dont think that Nike links are made available to employees/friends/family before the public? or any other company.... Its a business, of course there will be leaks....unfortunately, Ronnie slipped up this time which may cost him
Are you ******g kidding me? Thats no excuse. There are MANY sneaker spots out there that are fair and dont do shady stuff. just because some stores are messed up doesnt make it okay. 

At least he is re-releasing.. But one thing to think about.. If these sold out completely, how will he have more available this Tuesday? There isn't a shoe fairy that just makes the shoes. They have to come from somewhere.

I have gotten the past 5 RF releases through Kithnyc with no problem until today because of this mix up. No maliciousness or conspiracy, just by being at the right place at the right time. Whoever designs their website screwed the pooch and put out the wrong code for the public.

Nothing wrong with taking care of your friends and fam.. Just make the process fair. As long as it is fair, no one would have issues. Everyone in this thread has someone who they would look out for if given the chance. Just don't screw everyone else in the process.

Are you ******g kidding me? Thats no excuse. There are MANY sneaker spots out there that are fair and dont do shady stuff. just because some stores are messed up doesnt make it okay. 

Im not saying its "right" but you need to understand,its part of any business....friends and family ALWAYS have perks...whether its discounts, or held pairs or whatever....is it fair? course not...but if you had your own, sneaker,or any business at that,you wouldnt put friends and family in the mix so they can have their pairs too? there is much more "shadier" things that happen at other stores (i.e Mercer) and other sneakers (i.e Yeezys)

Re-release is comical.....there are PLENTY made every release now.....
Kith online release are ALWAYS still near IMPOSSIBLE when RF name is tagged to it....

Btw, I didnt have any password, nor do I know anyone at Kith....I guess I was lucky to get through online today

calm the **** down. i have plenty of gripes about kith and their customer service, but it's his store and his shoes. he can decide how he wants to sell them. if you have a problem, dont give them your money in the future. you're just sour because you missed out. 

Back
Top Bottom