Asics Love?!? Where is it?

am i the only one feeling those browns in the AZTEC PACK? at first, i thought the aqua was weak-but then i had a big change of heart. it really makes it more unique and legit. thoughts? I think one of the best browns since woei. woei to me, is fresh. but i'm starting to feel there's too much tan on it. these aztecs make it seem less monotone.

Today

Division West has the maroon and grey GL3s in stock.

I've done phone orders with them in the past, so I'd imagine it is accepted for these Asics.

They are taking phone orders

$120 shipped

Last edited:
Maroons and Grey $129 shipped

Legit spot, shipped a pair of pegasus' i ordered from them Priority

Last edited:
got shipping confirmation from kith, hopefully i will have them tomorrow along with rudolphs from undefeated 

idk i guess im the only one not really feeling this new pack thats dropped? also the sanatas dont appeal to me ether meh. i wish i did  like them all so i could have more gl3s haha 

UPS just delivered my pair of Maroons... They're way nicer in person than on pix... CW is dope, material is on point for a GR and they come with an extra pair of navy laces... propz to CNCPTS for the fast free shipping...

:O

No step pic!!?

lol Still looks good. Looks a whole lote more maroon than any pics ive seen. Most pics have them looking red

Last edited:

UPS just delivered my pair of Maroons... They're way nicer in person than on pix... CW is dope, material is on point for a GR and they come with an extra pair of navy laces... propz to CNCPTS for the fast free shipping...

edit: Here is a bad picture of it...
I really like this picture...

I got the urban camo today from packers... kind of disappointed. they look so dull in person. 

Clean pic bad lieutenant. Those are the pics I like to see... I'm excited for my pair on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom