Asics Love?!? Where is it?

so if i go on gel lyte 3s for same size as my sagas..what are the chances i  ll be able to wear them?...anyone?thanks

so if i go on gel lyte 3s for same size as my sagas..what are the chances i  ll be able to wear them?...anyone?thanks
really depends....first on materials....second on i dont know....there are some gl3s that i could wear in 11.5, but if i would take an 11.5 in the black/tan or all the gr of 2014 so far (tried them on), i could not even close the tongue...and i mean not fully close it, but not even half! ^^

st. alfreds i could size down a half size with ease....miamis not so easy but possible....

Last edited:

really depends....first on materials....second on i dont know....there are some gl3s that i could wear in 11.5, but if i would take an 11.5 in the black/tan or all the gr of 2014 so far (tried them on), i could not even close the tongue...and i mean not fully close it, but not even half! ^^

st. alfreds i could size down a half size with ease....miamis not so easy but possible....
material is full leather...but you suggest to keep my hands off them probably...:frown:

my alfreds are us12, which is my normal gl3 size. due to the thinner leather lining, i actually got some space around the toes!

had one of my guys in australia looking out for a pair 11.5 for me, but the store he was at didnt get half sizes! 

so i just tried to get the alfreds in my gel saga size as well! 
wink.gif

and i believe it would have worked fine with thin socks! and i would have loved to get the chance to choose!

now i will double up on my size 12....oh well, it could be worse! 
laugh.gif

nice.

you're the only other person i've seen put light grey laces in coves, other than myself.

look much better than the darker charcoal grey laces they come with.
Definitely, I think the lighter grey laces are just as nice as the original cove laces haha.

No STAs will be making it to online release in Australia for anyone that might have been waiting.  They all sold out almost immediately (couple pairs sat at Prime and Above the Coulds).

Just a FYI so you can enjoy your valentine's day without trying to unnecessarily cop, lol.

my alfreds are us12, which is my normal gl3 size. due to the thinner leather lining, i actually got some space around the toes!
had one of my guys in australia looking out for a pair 11.5 for me, but the store he was at didnt get half sizes! 

so i just tried to get the alfreds in my gel saga size as well! :wink:
and i believe it would have worked fine with thin socks! and i would have loved to get the chance to choose!

now i will double up on my size 12....oh well, it could be worse! :lol:

neither sydney store had any half sizes this morning.

personally, i know nothing about asics kicks, but i'm glad to have been able to help out an american mate with a pair of alfies this morning. looking at them, the material is really nice. interesting shoe.

My first post. Hi all. Long time lurker but decided to finally post something. My favorite release this year. Kind of wish they really came in men sizes.

Did people really think the st.alfreds would make it online? Aha thats like a perfect aussie shoe, people ate that up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom