Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thanks

very dope shoe but honestly they seem like a shoe that i would only wear on certain occasions as i would not want to beat them down too much. either way great shoe and good pic.

now next cray shoe i am obsessing over is a pair of 998 c notes that dude wants $425 for on ebay. i need to get them off my mind and that's obsurd to pay for a pair of 998's.
way too much for  cnotes. i bought a pair of vnds for 230

For C-Notes...crazy. Buy Tassie Devils and keep the remaining money in the bank for that price. 

Last edited:

lmao-gif-jordan.gif

C notes are 1000 times better than tassies though. Tassies are trash and I owned multiple pairs

Thank God I checked here...before the week was over I was about cop those for $110
I almost copped a few weeks back when Concepts sent a mailing list code for them for $105 but never did. Then a buddy was at the Cambridge Concepts store last weekend and they were still $150 in store. Waiting turned out to be a blessing. $70 for those is a steal.

Last edited:

way too much for  cnotes. i bought a pair of vnds for 230
yeah i am in no hurry and can wait. just do not see too many pair of ds in 9.5. if they were $300 i would cop now but i will wait and watch them on ebay and hope they sit. if they sit long enough maybe i can talk him down. i feel like 3 or under would be a win for ds c notes.

For C-Notes...crazy. Buy Tassie Devils and keep the remaining money in the bank for that price. 
yeah it is cray but its a shoe that i love. not crazy about the sf tassie devils. not a huge purple fan and they are not made in usa. tongue shape not same and quality does not look same as miusa. i could be wrong tho as i have never held them in hand.

anyhow back to asics. thanks for the gortex link for the glv, cop'd me a pair. been waiting on those to hit the right price. almost copped when 23penny had them for something like $105 shipped. glad i held out.

also isn;t the blush pack a woman's shoes? or the whisper pack a woman's shoe? i thought i read in one of the release info articles that they were woman sizing.

Back
Top Bottom