Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today:

Same, GLV sizing is the same as GL3. That said, GL3 sizing has been rather inconsistent for me. I have 3 GL3s but only 1 of them fits comfortably; the rest are too tight.
GLIII sizing is crazy for me. I used to wear 11.5 in them with no problem, now been having to go 12.

From asphaltgold fitting room app, they have 2 GLIII sizing, prior fall 2016 and GLIII since 2016.so it seems those pairs after fall 2016 has a different fitting as compared to before.

I go same size as my gliii, half up TTS. But there's people who went TTS as well depends if your wide footed

Same, GLV sizing is the same as GL3. That said, GL3 sizing has been rather inconsistent for me. I have 3 GL3s but only 1 of them fits comfortably; the rest are too tight.

Probably stick with an 8, but you would probably be fine with a 7.5 too.
Thanks fam. I was thinking to get GLV "Phys-Ed" for awhile now but it's in US 7.5

I got some 3's in the mail Friday, my tts 11 and when I out them in I was shocked. They fit like a 10! Insanely tight and immediately sent them back. I think I need to try a 12. They're from the varsity pack and they're my first gel lytes.

I got some 3's in the mail Friday, my tts 11 and when I out them in I was shocked. They fit like a 10! Insanely tight and immediately sent them back. I think I need to try a 12. They're from the varsity pack and they're my first gel lytes.

11.5/12

How much do the 3's loosen up over time? I'm assuming more than the v's because they're mostly leather vs neoprene on the v's.

From asphaltgold fitting room app, they have 2 GLIII sizing, prior fall 2016 and GLIII since 2016.so it seems those pairs after fall 2016 has a different fitting as compared to before.
I agree with that.

The 25th anni. GL3s seems tigher then the ones before.

GLVs i usually go half a size up

Sz. 11 Saint Alfred GL3 on sale on the bay .
They are hard to find at that size .
Thought I'd let yall know .
Not mine  .

$650 or best offer.
Decent price ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asics-Saint-Alfred-Gel-Lyte-III-3-11-10-5-/131975948832?hash=item1eba612a20:g:NDIAAOSwpLNYB4~z

My size too, but no shoe is worth that price to me. I just can't do it, especially since I know the guy probably paid retail for them too. Not for a pair that'll most likely just sit in the box once I get them

How much do the 3's loosen up over time? I'm assuming more than the v's because they're mostly leather vs neoprene on the v's.
Really depends on the materials but I don't find that they stretch out too much in either model regardless of materials.  Just some materials are softer than others and have more give.  The only part that is neoprene on the GLV is the tongue in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom