Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

I still havent managed to pick these up smh. Waitin for em to hit the next EA or F&F then COPPED

Im right there with you.

anymore sz12s out in yall areas ???

FINALLY the brothers meet.

Thanks to my homie.
pimp.gif

scoop them at the first release day,
got hyped...

shud of pick them up later, for cheaper price~
but i decide to sell my collection, so it wont matter anymore~

i got a sz10 DS.
anyone need? let me know.

Copped a pair off the _bay site.  Read the reviews and decided to go a .5 size UP.  Waiting for them to arrive.

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

^ thanks eastbay. Finally got my 11.5. Anyone else struggle to find an 11.5?

post a pic

when u get them
24737_106711566029656_100000724403322_100622_2618705_n.jpg

Anyone else have an 11.5 out there?

You're the first and only person I've seen with an 11.5 in these so far.

Why is it so hard to find a size 11.5 on these? I've been lookin everywhere, still no luck
frown.gif

the footlocker in tampa, university mall has lots of them left, tell footlocker to do a search for them im sure you can find them in any size

Footlocker in tallahassee has them on sale for a buck, I was able to cope a pair when I camped out for the anniversary xi's

these grew on me substantially when i tried them on they are so comfy im considering coping
but i just scooped pair of 0G penny's so its going be a minute

Originally Posted by blaze1141

these are on sale in footlocker
^ QFT ^

almost an FSR around my way for $99.99

I recommend a half-size up also. I'm a true 10.5, but my HoH Penny 2 (the blacc/varsity royals) are 10.5 and fit just a bit snug.... I got an 11 in the Atlantics this week at FTL when they dropped to $99.99 and was extremely satisfied. These grew on me a lot and for a while I was diggin the Playoffs more than these and still might scoop them from an outlet if they're still around....

smokin.gif

I went into Footlocker this past Sunday. I gave the dude the product number off the website: 33886401. He was able to find me a pair at a store in Prescott- about 2 hours from Phoenix. Cost with tax was $110 shipped. I should have em Wednesday. Been wanting these for a minute- glad I got em for a great price!

Damn I had no idea that was only a weekend sale, now the price is back up to $145... guess I'll wait for the next 50

Back
Top Bottom