ATTENTION NIKETALK MEMBERS, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Ok so i have a very, very frustrating problem going on
mad.gif
and i was wondering if any of you guys can help me out. I have an sd card for my Samsung Gravityphone from T-Mobile and im trying to put some music and pics on it. When i plug in the memory card reader with the sd card my folders show up, but when i tryand put files on it like mp3 songs or images a message pops up reading: "error cannot copy files: disk is write protected". A few days before i trieddoing this at my house, i was at a friends house and he was able to put about 4 songs on it and some pics.I did my research on google and on youtube and ifound out that putting a little piece of tape over the "lock" slider helped about 80% of the people
eek.gif
! Not for me
smh.gif
..... so then my only other option was to consult NT about it andsee if theres anyone on here who can help out. Any information would be much appreciated!!!! I search on niketalk for a similar problem but nothing came up.

I sympathize with you in a manner akin to fiendship, but will make no attempt to aid you in your predicament, other than bumping your thread in a manner thatwould allow you to obtain more views.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I sympathize with you in a manner akin to fiendship, but will make no attempt to aid you in your predicament, other than bumping your thread in a manner that would allow you to obtain more views.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Are you trying to put them in the DCIM(I think that's the name) sub folder?

yeah n i tried reformatting it from FAT to FAT32 but the error message still pops up.
eyes.gif

nah man i tried that already n i have like 3 diff. card readers anyway n i doubt all 3 are broken.

Back
Top Bottom