AM 87 dope jerseys
T21D that colorway of the tr1s is clean
MALCALA622 the set of 8s is
pimp.gif

evisumane123 nice set of pickups
Dj5h1fT $50 for some jams
eek.gif

TheAssassin23 congratulations

Mailman dropped these off earlier, wmns jordan and I bought some whitening gel to clean up the side hopefully.

got this to

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

K23J great pickups on the jerseys and the shaqs
shnookie 95s and lebrons look fresh in the small size
AM 87 dope jerseys
T21D that colorway of the tr1s is clean
MALCALA622 the set of 8s is
pimp.gif

evisumane123 nice set of pickups
Dj5h1fT $50 for some jams
eek.gif

TheAssassin23 congratulations

Mailman dropped these off earlier, wmns jordan and I bought some whitening gel to clean up the side hopefully.

got this to

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

$50
smokin.gif

How?! I'm on a search  for some Space Jams. Glad they aren't my size. I'm thinking about just getting trade bait now!
Assassin - congratulations!

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

$50
smokin.gif

How?! I'm on a search  for some Space Jams. Glad they aren't my size. I'm thinking about just getting trade bait now!
Assassin - congratulations!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

A little bit different of a pickup but the most excited I will ever be for a pickup post. I dont get it for another 6 months but I couldnt hold it in!

Hoping for a boy, lots of J's to buy LOL

Best wishes. Now, on the real...GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN NOW! I got a 6 week old who be up all the time wanting to eat and just chill. And there's only so much to say about Hip Hop and sneakers. Sleep deprivation will have you trippin' and acting a fool.

King-Tee---Act-A-Fool-Front-778903.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

A little bit different of a pickup but the most excited I will ever be for a pickup post. I dont get it for another 6 months but I couldnt hold it in!

Hoping for a boy, lots of J's to buy LOL

Best wishes. Now, on the real...GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN NOW! I got a 6 week old who be up all the time wanting to eat and just chill. And there's only so much to say about Hip Hop and sneakers. Sleep deprivation will have you trippin' and acting a fool.

King-Tee---Act-A-Fool-Front-778903.jpg

Back
Top Bottom