AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by K23J

the last few days for me, Finally got my Holy Grails, and both are still wearable
pimp.gif

picked these up for 1,900 yen($19) at a local store, kinda dirty, needs a lil work to em but i really wanted em bc of what they are.

now for my Holy Grail...its taken me 16 years to find a pair in my size, and i found a DS pair for a great price, took the offer without even thinking twice

And the Reebok collection
How much were the Shaqnosis, if you don't mind me asking? And both are wearable, you say?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too dope, fam

Originally Posted by theLwerd

the last few days for me, Finally got my Holy Grails, and both are still wearable
pimp.gif

picked these up for 1,900 yen($19) at a local store, kinda dirty, needs a lil work to em but i really wanted em bc of what they are.

now for my Holy Grail...its taken me 16 years to find a pair in my size, and i found a DS pair for a great price, took the offer without even thinking twice

How much were the Shaqnosis, if you don't mind me asking? And both are wearable, you say?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too dope, fam
i paid $185 and yea both are still wearable, gonna wait for a nice day over here in japan before i deploy to break out the shaqnosis 

Originally Posted by theLwerd

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too dope, fam
i paid $185 and yea both are still wearable, gonna wait for a nice day over here in japan before i deploy to break out the shaqnosis 

#32 Shaq jersey is str8 crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember having the snapback hat in like '92!

#32 Shaq jersey is str8 crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember having the snapback hat in like '92!

ee72520e2fb7b7fc3b5554ca9008150ab9d631a.jpg

After so damn long looking for a pair since I didn't have the loot when they dropped, spent $60 on these. Still need me a DS pair in a 12 or 13
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

7f2153eab37134572d26022e2da6eb93d6669c6.jpg

Came in the mail late last week
smokin.gif

ee72520e2fb7b7fc3b5554ca9008150ab9d631a.jpg

After so damn long looking for a pair since I didn't have the loot when they dropped, spent $60 on these. Still need me a DS pair in a 12 or 13
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

7f2153eab37134572d26022e2da6eb93d6669c6.jpg

Came in the mail late last week
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

To everyone that was wondering on how I got that steal on the 5.5 Space Jams. Just be on the lookout for random restocks on any site. I saw that they had them up on FNL but I didn't even see the price until after I added it to the cart.

Dope, thanks. Definitely will be on the lookout. You didn't use a coupon or anything?

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

To everyone that was wondering on how I got that steal on the 5.5 Space Jams. Just be on the lookout for random restocks on any site. I saw that they had them up on FNL but I didn't even see the price until after I added it to the cart.

Dope, thanks. Definitely will be on the lookout. You didn't use a coupon or anything?

Back
Top Bottom