AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

I needed some retail therapy

4880934005_07f61817e5_z.jpg

4881542870_4e5cc71f52_z.jpg

4881542588_0606fc4902_z.jpg

Happy Madden Nation Holiday NT .... picked up my copy yesterday for the 360, hit me up if u want to play.

Happy Madden Nation Holiday NT .... picked up my copy yesterday for the 360, hit me up if u want to play.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

How are those ACG Air Moray Slides? I really am thinking about copping a pair.

Their ok, you can't really feel the air unit. A slide with zoom would be nice.

Thanks Jake. Nice Adidas, I like those blue DB's the best

Originally Posted by Gordonson

How are those ACG Air Moray Slides? I really am thinking about copping a pair.

Their ok, you can't really feel the air unit. A slide with zoom would be nice.

Thanks Jake. Nice Adidas, I like those blue DB's the best

Not a pick-up, but finally realizing an idea sev. months in the works. Somewhat of a blast from the past, for those who are old enough to remember this accessory.

Not a pick-up, but finally realizing an idea sev. months in the works. Somewhat of a blast from the past, for those who are old enough to remember this accessory.

To everyone that was wondering on how I got that steal on the 5.5 Space Jams. Just be on the lookout for random restocks on any site. I saw that they had them up on FNL but I didn't even see the price until after I added it to the cart.

To everyone that was wondering on how I got that steal on the 5.5 Space Jams. Just be on the lookout for random restocks on any site. I saw that they had them up on FNL but I didn't even see the price until after I added it to the cart.

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

A little bit different of a pickup but the most excited I will ever be for a pickup post. I dont get it for another 6 months but I couldnt hold it in!

Hoping for a boy, lots of J's to buy LOL

Best wishes. Now, on the real...GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN NOW! I got a 6 week old who be up all the time wanting to eat and just chill. And there's only so much to say about Hip Hop and sneakers. Sleep deprivation will have you trippin' and acting a fool.
Preciate all the congrats everyone, its a great feeling!

I hear you on the sleep Tru, my buddies are telling me the same thing, sleep, sleep, sleep as much as I can, and even then its not enough
laugh.gif

Battleground - Nice LunarGlide+ 2's! And those Lunarswifts are the sickest color I have seen, info?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

A little bit different of a pickup but the most excited I will ever be for a pickup post. I dont get it for another 6 months but I couldnt hold it in!

Hoping for a boy, lots of J's to buy LOL

Best wishes. Now, on the real...GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN NOW! I got a 6 week old who be up all the time wanting to eat and just chill. And there's only so much to say about Hip Hop and sneakers. Sleep deprivation will have you trippin' and acting a fool.
Preciate all the congrats everyone, its a great feeling!

I hear you on the sleep Tru, my buddies are telling me the same thing, sleep, sleep, sleep as much as I can, and even then its not enough
laugh.gif

Battleground - Nice LunarGlide+ 2's! And those Lunarswifts are the sickest color I have seen, info?
pimp.gif

some pick ups from while i was home in the states last month, ended up taking the htc droid back for the motorola droid

also two more jersey's came in to go towards my Shaq Collection..all i need now is a Celtics and a Suns(if anyone can help me with that one please lmk) to have a least one jersey from every team that shaq has played for.

Amazing how great of shape these have been kept in

some pick ups from while i was home in the states last month, ended up taking the htc droid back for the motorola droid

also two more jersey's came in to go towards my Shaq Collection..all i need now is a Celtics and a Suns(if anyone can help me with that one please lmk) to have a least one jersey from every team that shaq has played for.

Amazing how great of shape these have been kept in

Originally Posted by K23J

the last few days for me, Finally got my Holy Grails, and both are still wearable
pimp.gif

picked these up for 1,900 yen($19) at a local store, kinda dirty, needs a lil work to em but i really wanted em bc of what they are.

now for my Holy Grail...its taken me 16 years to find a pair in my size, and i found a DS pair for a great price, took the offer without even thinking twice

And the Reebok collection
How much were the Shaqnosis, if you don't mind me asking? And both are wearable, you say?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Too dope, fam

Back
Top Bottom