pimp.gif

amfamshadyburst

BRICK - Sup homie??
Timcity - sup man

nice 2k9's up there, and nice everyone else
pimp.gif

amfamshadyburst

Originally Posted by pharO
Nice fit but where the hell u live @. It was 98 in md yesterday.

U fly son but u gotta dress for the season , a hot fall outfit makes u look silly in the summer.
ohwell.gif

U fly son but u gotta dress for the season , a hot fall outfit makes u look silly in the summer.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

ohwell.gif

Just got back from aspen...I don't want to believe it either, but there are places in colorado that don't get past 50.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BruckOut

ohwell.gif

Just got back from aspen...I don't want to believe it either, but there are places in colorado that don't get past 50.
happy.gif

PUSHA C wrote:
get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

Never once have i ever relied on my clothes to smash on women. (I'm faithful to my girl btw)
i can go Hugo Boss on a girl... or i can go Nike SB on a girl..... don't matter to me

not being gay and all but it all depends if your good looking or if your game is tight.... simple as that... or if you got guap.
if you have to rely on brands/clothes to pick up on a girl... your pretty sad/wack. Be yourself man.

and my girl is a big timer... and i met her when i didn't have a job
laugh.gif
... but now...
grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

sick.gif

can we get back to the fits please.......

those tuned air maxes...
pimp.gif
 i think those were footaction exclusive if my mind serves me right

PUSHA C wrote:
get you come loafers, joints are comfortable as shhhh. they pretty much fit the definition of dress shoes when you go out, go to your job, etc. any place that you think you need "dress shoes" for. rock some loafers, kahki's/slacks and a polo when you go out and watch how the ladies look at you in the midst of $%$%+$ rockin tee's and sneakers

yall need to step your youngins (females) up or something. cause if you are 21+ and don't at least have 2 pairs (i'm being super modest out here) of dress/casual shoes then you are doin it waayyyyy wrong... unless you like dealin wit teenage minded women. :kanye shrug

Never once have i ever relied on my clothes to smash on women. (I'm faithful to my girl btw)
i can go Hugo Boss on a girl... or i can go Nike SB on a girl..... don't matter to me

not being gay and all but it all depends if your good looking or if your game is tight.... simple as that... or if you got guap.
if you have to rely on brands/clothes to pick up on a girl... your pretty sad/wack. Be yourself man.

and my girl is a big timer... and i met her when i didn't have a job
laugh.gif
... but now...
grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

sick.gif

can we get back to the fits please.......

those tuned air maxes...
pimp.gif
 i think those were footaction exclusive if my mind serves me right

nice ids
i have this navy/white fitted from hella tight where the white had yellowed and i was considering getting rid of it, and then i realized i could make lemons into lemonade by pairing it with this off white shoe!

REVIEW

nice ids
i have this navy/white fitted from hella tight where the white had yellowed and i was considering getting rid of it, and then i realized i could make lemons into lemonade by pairing it with this off white shoe!

REVIEW

what im wearing btw...

Levis
hot neon pink shirt
neon green sunglasses and my mullet is all gelled up... bout to go pick up on a girl with Google stocks.

4869010476_5ef03a0f15_z.jpg

4869011268_af548a704f_z.jpg

SBs are always coming through. strictly Kobes/SB/Lunars for me for the rest of the year.

what im wearing btw...

Levis
hot neon pink shirt
neon green sunglasses and my mullet is all gelled up... bout to go pick up on a girl with Google stocks.

4869010476_5ef03a0f15_z.jpg

4869011268_af548a704f_z.jpg

SBs are always coming through. strictly Kobes/SB/Lunars for me for the rest of the year.

^I don't mean to speak for him or anything, but they're Nike SB "Chrome Ball" dunk lows.

^I don't mean to speak for him or anything, but they're Nike SB "Chrome Ball" dunk lows.

Back
Top Bottom