AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this new g-star jacket:
dope fit, fan of most of your stuff and I would love to be able to fit G star jackets
laugh.gif

except I think your watches are over the top, but I guess that works to your favor as a dj.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props tho

this new g-star jacket:
dope fit, fan of most of your stuff and I would love to be able to fit G star jackets
laugh.gif

except I think your watches are over the top, but I guess that works to your favor as a dj.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props tho

Originally Posted by StephenHatKing

this new g-star jacket:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props tho

thanx mane!

you ain't lying about g-star jackets yo. i had to size up to a XL in that jawn, when i'm usually a medium or large in the levi's denim jackets. the XL is a lil' baggy in the torso tho so i had it tailored a bit.

LOVE the color and wash of this one tho, will be glued to me when it gets chilly... prolly won't be wearing my levi's ones anymore.

Originally Posted by StephenHatKing

this new g-star jacket:
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props tho

thanx mane!

you ain't lying about g-star jackets yo. i had to size up to a XL in that jawn, when i'm usually a medium or large in the levi's denim jackets. the XL is a lil' baggy in the torso tho so i had it tailored a bit.

LOVE the color and wash of this one tho, will be glued to me when it gets chilly... prolly won't be wearing my levi's ones anymore.

Thanks fam!

James, Mars, SenorDragon - dope 87s
pimp.gif

AlSneaks - nice IDs! Is that pink or hot red?

Idol - those McFlys are bananas
pimp.gif

Man, Yuku slaughtered the last page
indifferent.gif

Thanks fam!

James, Mars, SenorDragon - dope 87s
pimp.gif

AlSneaks - nice IDs! Is that pink or hot red?

Idol - those McFlys are bananas
pimp.gif

Man, Yuku slaughtered the last page
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom