AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

opps
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by HypeShallKillBeast

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

TRANSLATION

I sit under your bama flag, with my bama mug, at my desktop, surfing NT with my new sneakers on.

You'll grow tired of that when you realize there's REAL girls outside.
I'm sure REAL girls like getting smashed in the back of footlocker stockroom....get too rough and %**%! get hit with a shoe avalanche.
you guys hating on ty for having too many sneakers on a sneaker board? seriously
laugh.gif

LOL! i know you have a man crush on ty but didnt he hate on me for saying i like to wear sneakers and not dress shoes on a sneaker board? seriously 
laugh.gif

dudes on here sitting at the bar like

061228_rogers_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by HypeShallKillBeast

Originally Posted by donjuan513

i'm over 21 and could care less about dress shoes. I'm not comfortable in dress shoes or clothes for that matter, and i dont hang out anywhere that requires me to wear stuff like that.

TRANSLATION

I sit under your bama flag, with my bama mug, at my desktop, surfing NT with my new sneakers on.

You'll grow tired of that when you realize there's REAL girls outside.
I'm sure REAL girls like getting smashed in the back of footlocker stockroom....get too rough and %**%! get hit with a shoe avalanche.
you guys hating on ty for having too many sneakers on a sneaker board? seriously
laugh.gif

LOL! i know you have a man crush on ty but didnt he hate on me for saying i like to wear sneakers and not dress shoes on a sneaker board? seriously 
laugh.gif

dudes on here sitting at the bar like

061228_rogers_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

whas goodie NT, nice fits on here....TGIF!!!

Past couple scrubs fridays...[iphone pix :-/ ]

olide but goodie beater ACGs

couple baseball games:

peace cuz...

whas goodie NT, nice fits on here....TGIF!!!

Past couple scrubs fridays...[iphone pix :-/ ]

olide but goodie beater ACGs

couple baseball games:

peace cuz...

Back
Top Bottom