autistic man sings national anthem vol: theres hope for humanity

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
people

Not sure how a mentally handicapped person gives you hope for humanity, but hey.

It's a nice thing, but that doesn't make him a hope for humanity.  You must exaggerate a lot.

Not sure how to articulate it to come out the way I want so I'll just say that autisim is special to me, and not in the way grade school kids use it to describe a brief mental error.

eh. I tried

pimp.gif
 tho

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Not sure how a mentally handicapped person gives you hope for humanity, but hey.

Maybe that a stadium full of Red Sox %%++!$@%+ fans were respectful towards him?
Idiot.

^^ exactly

people, couldve easily just laughed or booed him while he was struggling and stuttering,

instead, they sang along with him and helped him out.

ill change the title if it means that much to you..

jesus man some people in here are so uptight.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Maybe that a stadium full of Red Sox %%++!$@%+ fans were respectful towards him?
Idiot.

Exactly...dude missed the entire point of the video
indifferent.gif

Edit: Yoona and Tiffany > Jessica

i feel like some of you arent even watching the video,

you're just seeing "autistic person" and "hope for humanity"

and then making inferences from my words when its the video that has the message.....

Originally Posted by stiffy978

i feel like some of you arent even watching the video,

you just seeing autistic person and hope for humanity

and make an inference from my words when its the video that has the message.....

Right?
Lots of knuckleheads posting in here.

Idiot.
Why are you so hostile? 
laugh.gif

If anything, I would say that my hope for humanity has been squandered, considering that the Red Sox organization doesn't even care enough about the national anthem to have a real singer sing it. They cut costs and let some guy's ******ed brother do it for a bag of lint.

Idiot.
Why are you so hostile? 
laugh.gif

If anything, I would say that my hope for humanity has been squandered, considering that the Red Sox organization doesn't even care enough about the national anthem to have a real singer sing it. They cut costs and let some guy's ******ed brother do it for a bag of lint.
Dude above might've come across hostile, but you're coming across real insensitive. Also, those singers don't get paid, if anything it's an honor. The Team gives them tickets, food, memorabilia, etc.

Idiot.
Why are you so hostile? 
laugh.gif

Nobody gets paid homey...
grin.gif

Not even the "real" singers.

Originally Posted by stiffy978

^^ exactly

people, couldve easily just laughed or booed him while he was struggling and stuttering,

instead, they sang along with him and helped him out.

ill change the title if it means that much to you..

jesus man some people in here are so uptight.
They're not uptight, they unwittingly wanted to strip you of your hope for humanity...idiots

Idiot.
Why are you so hostile? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Just goes to show u dude has no idea what hes talking about....

I work with autistic individuals. Its hard work, but very cool to work with!

Cool video man.

Maybe that a stadium full of Red Sox %$!@@!**% fans were respectful towards him?
Idiot.

put him in any stadium and he would have gotten the same treatment. i doubt they just threw the guy out there without telling the crowd who he was or what he was representing.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Why are you so hostile? 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Just goes to show u dude has no idea what hes talking about....
Since you obviously didn't see what I did there, I was leaping to conclusions, in a very similar fashion to how the OP leapt to the conclusion that this guy singing gives hope for humanity 
laugh.gif

Maybe they should update their leaping to conclusions extention so they can detect it over the Internet next time.

Back
Top Bottom