Bartender Culture = Stripper Culture ?

A girl I went to college with dropped out after her 4th year and moved to Vegas to bartend/work bottle service and she's doing better than almost all the people that graduated.  Not super lavish lifestyle but she bought a house there and spent a good amount on remodeling, got a new nissan murano and travels a good amount out the country.

Your friend is getting dookied on, pa.

Most of the Vegas cocktail waitresses I know do live lavish from March-Oct months of the years but are stressing out financially from Nov-Feb months

i know a friend of a friend who was a stripper in MA at a place called Mardi Gras

she moved to Vegas also and is doing fine (fine means better than most) but she is a stripper not bottle service, prolly gives up sex for pay also

Last edited:
CityScapes bartenders
nthat.gif

Nah
laugh.gif

Not a student anymore, just always open to other means of income. Work hard while your in your 20s and 30s, so you can relax in your 40s. 9-5ing is cool, and having extra sources of income is better. Not trying to be 40 years old stressing about finances. Rather be stressing now, making mistakes now, setting up income streams here and there, learning for the future to set up my future and pass the jewels and fruits of my labor down to the youth
so you finna be a bottle gal, pa?

Tahiry was a bartender back i the good ol days. I wouldn't even count her. She was fully clothed.

Most of the Vegas cocktail waitresses I know do live lavish from March-Oct months of the years but are stressing out financially from Nov-Feb months

I'm shocked they don't travel.

I know bottle girls who travel for fights, CIAA, MEAC, Super Bowl....

Last edited:
A girl I went to college with dropped out after her 4th year and moved to Vegas to bartend/work bottle service and she's doing better than almost all the people that graduated.  Not super lavish lifestyle but she bought a house there and spent a good amount on remodeling, got a new nissan murano and travels a good amount out the country.

I knew this one chick who used to work at the hard rock in Vegas and she said it's easy to live comfortably because houses are so cheap. But then all the electricians I've met from Vegas are working everywhere but Vegas since there's no work there.

Everybody stresses those months, at least in Construction we do. We try to plan as if we're only working 9 months out of the year.

Except that lifestyle & job choice isn't going to last. Once she gets a bit older, she'll be yesterday's news

And she might have some education background to fall back on but little work experience in an actual field to tout

Except that lifestyle & job choice isn't going to last. Once she gets a bit older, she'll be yesterday's news

And she might have some education background to fall back on but little work experience in an actual field to tout

Most end up getting knocked up by a hustler with some rap label front and hope he doesn't get killed or arrested

F that my uncle made a killing shaking his pipe in the 90s. He a legend in the city to all the 40+ women. Dude got whips, cribs and like 20 kids smh. My ex aunt had added me on Facebook and seen our mutual friends and was like "how u know sex package?" I'm like who, turns out that was his dance name. I told her like that's my uncle and she was like [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] that's why my niece crazy over u

View media item 1819225Couldn't make this **** up b

F that my uncle made a killing shaking his pipe in the 90s. He a legend in the city to all the 40+ women. Dude got whips, cribs and like 20 kids smh. My ex aunt had added me on Facebook and seen our mutual friends and was like "how u know sex package?" I'm like who, turns out that was his dance name. I told her like that's my uncle and she was like [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] that's why my niece crazy over u

View media item 1819225Couldn't make this **** up b

Bruh "How u know sex packagae?" almost cost me my job.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom