BASED GODDESS

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I don't agree with that VADO stuff, even though Cam kind of mentioned him half owning all the UN stuff

but seriously, Cali's wack artist ECLIPSE their talented artists, that's the point I was making
But you're actually the absolute worst of the worst 
roll.gif
no, east coast rap is just "played out", but still universally respected
tell me 1 time bay area rapper that went mainstream, other than Pac 
eyes.gif
Mainstream? Every member of Odd Future, Tyga, Nipsey Hussle, Lil B and Kreayshawn are buzzing. New York doesn't have a single rapper on the come-up and nobody wants to hear their old guys (excluding Jay and Fab). Who the !$+* listens to Vado except New York? I live in North Carolina by the way.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

"R.I.P. to my ninja you know it's retaliation
Like I'm playing Grand Theft Auto on the Playstation"

Got damn V Nasty don't hurt em like that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

But you're actually the absolute worst of the worst 
roll.gif
eyes.gif
Mainstream? Every member of Odd Future, Tyga, Nipsey Hussle, Lil B and Kreayshawn are buzzing. New York doesn't have a single rapper on the come-up and nobody wants to hear their old guys (excluding Jay and Fab). Who the !$+* listens to Vado except New York? I live in North Carolina by the way.
like I said I'd rather be played out than oddfuture, lil b, or Kreayshawn related
and Tyga 
eyes.gif
 I guess you really are from North Carolina

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

all this reference to v-nasty's usage to the "n" word
idk if you guys have noticed but that girl doesn't look full white at all
she looks mixed, chances are she's part black..

she's white. kreayshawn's said so.  until there's evidence to the contrary take it as that.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

any update on what mental disability v nasty has?

and how they gonna move the camera to her feet when the !$#%+ is standing flat footed, clearly not focused or on said toes....

roll.gif

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Originally Posted by Buc Em

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
eyes.gif

like I said I'd rather be played out than oddfuture, lil b, or Kreayshawn related
and Tyga 
eyes.gif
 I guess you really are from North Carolina

disrespect NC i bet i put my hands across your face aggressively

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Funny how you wanna trip on her for gun talk like whoever your favorite rapper is really got AK's and are using them.. Like Ross really got " A CHOPPER IN THE CAR" Stop hating and dont blame an artist for their wak music selling and them blowing up, blame yourselves, Music listeners are the reason these people exist...
Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom