BASED GODDESS

i think that article only shows her own insecurities. im a black male and when i watch them talk bad about other women i picture another white woman. i think black women have an understandable but huge chip on their shoulder and consistently keeping it there instead of brushing it off only holds them back. also to ILL LEGAL OPE, you cant compare a bunch of guys on a sneakerboard to "society". while its true i do kind of find them quirky, cute, and interesting, i would say the same about women like lil kim, foxy brown, and now nicki minaj. im sure society sees these girls as ghetto too.

Well damn now I'm rooting for her cause she's making people mad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bmw4000

also to ILL LEGAL OPE, you cant compare a bunch of guys on a sneakerboard to "society". while its true i do kind of find them quirky, cute, and interesting, i would say the same about women like lil kim, foxy brown, and now nicki minaj. im sure society sees these girls as ghetto too.

Man I aint write that - I just copied the article and one comment that caught my eye...
...them white girls can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.

I only draw the line w/them hos holla'n bout "N' this and N' that"...

I mean the article do have a point with if I black chick appeared the same way words like hood rat ghetto ect would be used
but hip hop culture shouldn't be something viewed as something that only applies to black people(any genera of music shouldn't be viewed like that)

my only thing is the %!$@# is wack

and V-nasty is doing way too much and trying to damn hard

Kreayshawn got that younger Joyce Myers swag 

AboutJoyce172x200.jpg

oh ok and i do agree about the n word too other than that if ppl like it then whatever

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Well damn now I'm rooting for her cause she's making people mad
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much and her Kitty Choppa tape is one of the worst pieces of music I've ever heard, no hyperbole. 
These articles reek of insecurity and jealousy.
30t6p3b.gif

"The author is taking offense at the fact that Kreayshawn or whatever the hell her name is has chosen to embody every negative stereotype of what a black woman is. This crap is offensive."

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! You should be glad a person of another race is embodying your negative stereotypes to show how stupid stereotypes are because they don't belong to one group. THis ignorance pisses me off more than V Nasty using the N word.

I just don't get how it's exploitation though.  Is really exploitation if the black culture they speak of is the reality of the person presenting it regardless of their race?
Is it exploitation when black artist do it, or is it just an expression of their reality?

if I ignore all the other artist, that are just as gimmicky, more influential, more exploitative, and more degrading
why would I draw the line here?  There are far more places to draw outrage from, if we want to talk about damage to 

black culture and the art the used to be rap music.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...them white girls can do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned.

I only draw the line w/them hos holla'n bout "N' this and N' that"...

this.

i'm more offended by V-nasty being V-nasty than her being white

THis ignorance pisses me off more than V Nasty using the N word
Agreed with the article bit, but I've seen that stuff before. I've never seen white person use that kind of language, with the N word so freely n such

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I just don't get how it's exploitation though.  Is really exploitation if the black culture they speak of is the reality of the person presenting itregardlessof their race?
Is it exploitation when black artist do it, or is it just an expression of their reality?

if I ignore all the other artist, that are just as gimmicky, more influential, more exploitative, and more degrading
why would I draw the line here? There are far more places to draw outrage from, if we want to talk about damage to

black culture and the art the used to be rap music.
THIS.

i get what the articles are saying but where are they when it comes to acts like soulja boy? or labels that sign acts like him?? and ppl that watch and buy that type of music?
are we not hypocrites if we ONLY single out kreayshawn?

i'm not saying i disagree with what they're saying, either...its just that i don't see what the big deal is about when you have +#%! like:

As entertaining as it is to see a white girl like this, let's not act like these articles aren't telling some truths. It is what it is.

Where were the articles when this was going on though?

Remy Ma is essentially a black V Nasty with MAD LYRICAL SKILL. A violent loud female who uses the N word and refers to girls as ho's and b***** like the article condemns Kreayshawn for doing.

"The author is taking offense at the fact that Kreayshawn or whatever the hell her name is has chosen to embody every negative stereotype of what a black woman is. This crap is offensive."

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!! You should be glad a person of another race is embodying your negative stereotypes to show how stupid stereotypes are because they don't belong to one group. THis ignorance pisses me off more than V Nasty using the N word.

SHWAP at this point people are just grasping at straws to find a reason to hate her.  "She pretends to be all the negative stereotypes people say about Blacks except she's incorporating them into her White girl persona!  It's as bad as Black face if the white performers rubbed flour on their faces and acknowledged they were white."

Hate her cuz you think her music is wack.  Not for dumb, half assed, rehashed, "all rappers should be black" excuses.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

SHWAP at this point people are just grasping at straws to find a reason to hate her.  "She pretends to be all the negative stereotypes people say about Blacks except she's incorporating them into her White girl persona!  It's as bad as Black face if the white performers rubbed flour on their faces and acknowledged they were white."

Hate her cuz you think her music is wack.  Not for dumb, half assed, rehashed, "all rappers should be black" excuses.

if you read the article, she specifically states that she thinks her music is wack, tho... and she talks about white artists that, in her opinion, are "genuine."

Wrong.Im guessing it was call back in the day when they used to dress up as slaves and butlers n black face and sing.

i mean its all good wholesome family entertainment !!! its just for the lulz
I HOLD NO QUARTER WHEN IT COMES TO CRITICIZING SOULJAI BOI AND OTHER RAPPERS WHO ENJOY WALLOWING IN IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY.One of my main beefs with tyler the creators she video is how he depicts black males in the beginning rolling dice in the middle of the suburbs on their driveway

Originally Posted by RavageBX

As entertaining as it is to see a white girl like this, let's not act like these articles aren't telling some truths. It is what it is.
True
It's a bit a fair to single out Kreashaywn, but some of it is true.

Back
Top Bottom