Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

what is that big project? Could it be that justice league game they were talking about a while back?

That or a Superman game perhaps?

I'm somewhat cool with the fact that Rocksteady is taking a break from the series. I'm sure they'd come back with bigger and better surprises.

hope it doesnt turn out like ninja gaiden 3. dudes in charge of the first one stepped down and let some others take control. and that **** sucked

hopefully arkham origins doesnt turn out like that

hope it doesnt turn out like ninja gaiden 3. dudes in charge of the first one stepped down and let some others take control. and that **** sucked

hopefully arkham origins doesnt turn out like that

Ninja Gaiden 3 and Metal Gear Rising......smdh

I liked mgs rising just because I didn't have high expectations for the game and it was fun
But ninja gaiden smh
After going from 1 & 2 ( which are classics) to go to that
Sickening

not sure how they would be able to successfully pull off a superman game AC style

keyword is successfully

Last edited:
not sure how they would be able to successfully pull off a superman game AC style

keyword is successfully

I would like to see them try but I would hate to see them fail. It just seems that it would be a pretty tall task to put up a pretty good game with Superman in the lead.

Check out the trailer.  Some AWESOME CGI

DC has unleashed the first teaser trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins
, which will be released this October.  With some awesome CGI and delightful sound, we get our first look at Arkham Origins

Batman: Arkham Origins
 features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum
 and Batman: Arkham City
. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City's most dangerous villains and assassins, the game showcases a young, raw, unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, witness identities being formed and key relationships being forged.
Source

keyword is successfully

I would like to see them try but I would hate to see them fail. It just seems that it would be a pretty tall task to put up a pretty good game with Superman in the lead.
I think they could.
Darkseid, apocalypse, lex , many enemies to choose from. And vast land to explore. It needs to be done by the right company though. .... rocksteady :nerd:

I was hoping for Batman to speak lol did they announce who would be the lead voice actor for Batman yet?

Bats with the scruff eh. Trailer looks good. Slade looks awesome. Looking forward to see the gameplay.

I'm not worried about the game, if the game is decent there will be a price drop in a couple months but if the game is a terrible there will even bigger and faster price drop like brink. It only sucks for those who pre-order games or pay full price for them.

That teaser was cool I guess. The game is 5 months out and we only have some screenshots. I hope the trailer on the 20th has actual gameplay. WB is pulling a GTA on us.

keyword is successfully

I think they could.
Darkseid, apocalypse, lex , many enemies to choose from. And vast land to explore. It needs to be done by the right company though. .... rocksteady :nerd:

what would be the story tho?

This Arkaham? Or the next one?

In a report by Batman fansite Arkhamverse and contradicting an earlier report by NAG Magazine, legendary Batman: The Animated Series voice actor Kevin Conroy has confirmed during his appearance in this year's Dallas Comic Con that he'll be returning to voice Batman in the "Next Arkham Game"! The actor has also stated during his Q&A Panel Discussion that he has been working on the new game for the past "nine to ten months", signing a non-disclosure agreement and not specifically saying what his new project it. Of course, many are already assuming it's "Batman: Arkham Origins" and/ or its handheld spin-off game Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, and that's a good thing if it is that. Otherwise, will it be another Batman game? Either way, it's all good as long as Kevin Conroy voices The Bat!

Link: http://popculturecrusader.blogspot.com/2013/05/batman-arkham-origins-kevin-conroy-will.html

I hope they make it where the cape covers his whole suit like on the cartoons

Thatll be dope

So Kevin Conroy is confusing us now lol

He's returning.

Kevin Conroy WILL Return for Batman: Arkham Origins

Kevin Conroy was on a panel at Dallas Comic Con this weekend and confirmed that he will voice Batman in Batman: Arkham Origins. Conroy said he’s been working on the game for the past nine or ten months. Though he couldn’t talk much about the game, he said that it’s amazing with a huge cast and big story.

Back
Top Bottom