Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Jabroni, you shouldve msged me bruh... Out Party Chat was all NT...

Im looking back at our match on Battlelog.. There were like 4 random NTers on the other team... Im sitting here like WTH?
laugh.gif

Party chat wouldve been deep
laugh.gif

i couldnt find my mic, ya'll gon be on later tonight? that 0-5 you served me didnt sit too well. 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

lol i was like *%# the whole other team is nt

I did see you chilling on that flank murking dudes.
laugh.gif

lol me and jabroni was over there he was feeding me ammo and i was just dumping lol that was fun tho. after yall left had a couple bad games so its time to call it a rest for the night

My bad g... Like i said i didnt even notice til the end of the game 
laugh.gif
 I counted 11 NT players ... 
To anyone who is NT. Feel free to add me ... Especially to the cats who were in that lobby ...
laugh.gif

With these minor bugs and glitches in this game, me and my buddies are having a blast ...just got done with an 1+ hr RUSH battle, each M-COM station went down too the last few ticket left
eek.gif
, but we manage to pull out a victory ...and i ended up with 1st place MVP and a @!#!@ load of points ....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the best headset to get im not sure if i want to go wired or non wired turtle beach or something else? Im totally clueless im still using the old school wire mic but i feel like its time to upgrade

^ There are a lot of gaming headsets to choose from in the market depending on your budget, but if you're a console gamer, your choices are pretty limited.

Two of the more popular brands are Turtle Beach and Tritton (by Mad Catz). Turtle Beaches are ok, but they aren't the best quality headsets out there... pretty much on par with Tritton. You do get what you pay for... unless you pay for the licensed gear (e.g. MW3).
laugh.gif

I'd say, if you don't mind the wires... go with the wired setup. Lighter, cheaper, and you don't have to recharge/replace batteries ever so often. If you game in a large area, people might trip on the wires, so it's more practical to go with a wired setup. Do note the frequency the headset is transmitting sound on. The "cheaper" wireless headsets often run on the crowded 2.4 GHz frequency, so you might experience sound cuts/interference. Some headsets, like the Astro A40 Wireless System (which I use, basically wired A40s + wireless MixAmp 5.8 (which is practically compatible with stereo headsets with a 3.5mm jack) ) use a dedicated frequency to transmit audio, so you don't experience such problems whatsoever.

Let's say you're not satisfied with the current lineup available for console, or prefer to use PC headsets (Steelseries Siberia/Sennheiser PC360/Razer Charcarias/Astro A40s/Audio Technica AD 700s... basically a lot more choices
laugh.gif
) like some guys do, these headsets on their own can't work on consoles. But, luckily, this has a workaround. They can work with a sound processor (e.g. the Astro MixAmp or Turtle Beach Earforce DSS), so they can use it on consoles.

I think Tritton has the new Warheads for the XBOX360 coming out soon. It's wireless, but I'm guessing it weighs a lot, since everything is on the headset (including batteries). Turtle Beach has the PX5 (I think the XBOX360 counterpart is the X11? ), which uses a 2.4 GHz frequency, so that will definitely interfere with your wireless network setup/cordless phone (if any).

Lots of choices. Just do your homework.
laugh.gif

Good luck.

in before TL;DR
laugh.gif

As for headsets I'd go with a Astro a40, they are really expensive though, imo.. But I just roll with a Xbox mic.

Dudes that are Jet camping are pissing me off. I wanna get my Maverick on and these guys just camp at the spawn and take off and crash. fml.

^ Yup. At $309.85 (without shipping and taxes) for the A40 Wireless Audio System, they are expensive (because of the MLG branding/partnership, perhaps?) . But they are worth it, IMO. Really comfortable and light for its size, and customer service is great. A huge plus for me, since I'm halfway across the globe. The A30s are smaller and slightly cheaper (and more practical); you might want to look at them as well.

There are definitely better headsets out there in the market that sound better than the A40s on the MixAmp, but it'll cost you just about the same as the whole bundle itself. But the MixAmp on is definitely a great buy on its own, since it is compatible with just about any headset out there (non-proprietary, of course).

Can't belive I went for them, when at first, I was just looking at the Turtle Beach DPX-21s. But I'm satisfied with these.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

whats the best headset to get im not sure if i want to go wired or non wired turtle beach or something else? Im totally clueless im still using the old school wire mic but i feel like its time to upgrade

logitech-wireless-headset-f540.png

I've been using this for the last year, Logitech F540, Its wireless and works for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC ...
pimp.gif

If you really wanna step it up a notch, combo that with the Turtle beach DSS Amp
devil.gif

putting your head phones with an amp ,whats the purpose ? is it like putting a scope on your gun ? like equipping magnum rounds ? 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

putting your head phones with an amp ,whats the purpose ? is it like putting a scope on your gun ? like equipping magnum rounds ? 

Sound quality are improved  ...so ya, its like putting a scope on your gun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif
So sennheiser pc 360  with Astro mixamp would be  GRAND ? 

laugh.gif
http://www.jcprojects.net/qqblog/?p=2513

apparently so .... let put it this way, would you rather bump stock speakers in your car, or upgrade it aftermarket speaker with and AMP
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

apparently so .... let put it this way, would you rather bump stock speakers in your car, or upgrade it aftermarket speaker with and AMP
laugh.gif
PC 350 or 360 . i know 350 is more closed sound, an 360 is open 

laugh.gif
PC 350 or 360 . i know 350 is more closed sound, an 360 is open 
i would go with 360, but it really depend on your taste. ..

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

One could say it has that Super Bass...

i play with DR DRE Studio, aint all that , hurts your ears after 1 hour an then gotta change batteries every 3 days , only good bass in when your in the tank or in BC2 the 50 cal sniper rifle 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom