Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Just got the game.....
Don't have anybody online to play with that i know 
ohwell.gif

Add me PSN: SoulGlo305 

The sounds in this game are kinda buggy. There are a lot of times where the sound is fine, then all of a sudden, I'll only be able to hear gun fire and the vehicles, there won't be any wind noise or anything. Anybody else get this problem?

i thought that was part of the game like if an explosion happend close u have temporary deafness...lol

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

yo slick i sent you a fr i think, did you decline it
laugh.gif
. anyway nt just post up when you're doing runs.

Whats your gamertag i dont think i declined it lol

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i thought that was part of the game like if an explosion happend close u have temporary deafness...lol

might be a combo of both the game is new i just wish more people played it to give them the feedback and pressure to make it flawless

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Yeah, you do go deaf temporarily / everything sounds muffled if an explosion goes off near you, but I'm talking about something different.

The only sounds I'll hear in some games are gun fire, explosions, vehicles, and those kinds of noises, but no wind noise or anything.  It sounds weird that way.

My <3 for JayWalkinSince91 (YouJabroni) is forever deep...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I remember he was the 1st dude to ever invite me into a NT xbl party when i just copped a 360

GGs Jay & Retro..
Ill be on later... Its teh wknd! 

I told yall (People who are usually are in XBL parties) that UMP was #@*$$%+ HOT garbage now... Scar-L is the new UMP 
BUT im glad theyre giving it back some power ... vvv

DICE's upcoming Patch Details

Now that a patch has been confirmed for Battlefield 3, we’re getting more information on which weapons and vehicles will be affected and what issues will be ironed out.
Balance

Alan Kerts, Battlefield 3′s Gameplay Designer, reveals that “pistols will be getting a bit of love in the near future.

[h1]BF3 Back to Karkland shots arrive, tout December release[/h1]
EA has sent over screenshots for Back to Karkland for Battlefield 3. The DLC contains remasters of four maps from the franchise: Strike at Karkand, Wake Island, Gulf of Oman and Sharqi Peninsula. It also includes five new dog tags and achievements/trophies, and three new vehicles: the DPV, BTR-90, and F-35B STOVL jet fighter. Also included are 10 “iconic Battlefield weapons,

Theres a dogtag entitled "Cause of Death" and the caption under it reads: "Fishy Abbreviation"

They have to be alluding to Call of Duty dont they?

Originally Posted by Rell

Theres a dogtag entitled "Cause of Death" and the caption under it reads: "Fishy Abbreviation"

They have to be alluding to Call of Duty dont they?
laugh.gif
Never caught that. I wouldnt be surprised in the least bit if it was a shot at CoD.
Speaking of Dog Tags

Dr. Pepper is doing a Promo w/ EA for special Skins & Dog Tags

http://www.drpepper.com/promotions/ea/

Multiplayer skin
full-skin.png

full-ps3Avatar.png

DOG TAGS
full-friday.png
full-teeth.png

full-wolves.png
full-bones.png

full-kitty.png

I hate Dr. P.. but i might go out and buy a bottle or 2 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

I hate mortars. was playing on a 64 person server and the other team had 4-5 mortars going off at any time. so cheese
indifferent.gif
These things need to be fixed. Lot of complaints on the web.

I remember I was behind a vodnik, I believe, so I can repair it and out of nowhere there was an explosion and I died.

Kill cam shows this guy chillin somewhere while mounted behind the mortar. I had no idea where he was.

Not cool.

i'll be on all weekend. i already joined the platoon (360) but i left my mic at my apartment.

GT: SAG1213 m name on the platoon is DramCruise

Planning on copping the game tomorrow. I was going to wait and see how COD does but I'm sold on this game's multi-player.�

Here's a video i found on how to fly the jet/helicopter.�

I finished the story for BF3 last night (which was 
pimp.gif
btw) and a funny thing happened.
Spoiler [+]
during the final chase sequence, after coming out of the sewer and getting in the cop car, as soon as i stepped into it everything went invisible. all i could see on the screen were the buildings and lights in the background. my car was invisible, solomon's car, the other cars, the pedestrians, all of em were gone. It made the final button sequence pretty humorous, cuz blackburn's hands came back for it and it looked like he was a mime, beating a dude to death.
laugh.gif

just thought i'd share.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Planning on copping the game tomorrow. I was going to wait and see how COD does but I'm sold on this game's multi-player.�

i tried once to fly the jet took off and went straight down since that moment i knew i was walking everywhere. i can hardly drive the tank
ohwell.gif

if anyone wants to play on xbox my GT is xRaydiation
I joined the niketalk platoon on battlelog as nikov3, add me as a friend on there or on xbox if you want to squad up

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

i tried once to fly the jet took off and went straight down since that moment i knew i was walking everywhere. i can hardly drive the tank
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Gotta be persistent! Watch that video and it will help out.

for DR pepper unlock codes where is it ? under the CAP ? can you just go to store look under cap an reedeem ?

Originally Posted by sladewilson

for DR pepper unlock codes where is it ? under the CAP ? can you just go to store look under cap an reedeem ?
Yeah. Most likely.
Anways,

Theyre going to have to patch the Infinite/Spammable Mortars.. Pretty %+!++%# ridiculous. Ive only been killed by it once i think but still its annoying as #+@%
30t6p3b.gif

A dude can just sit there. Not having to see a person the entire game. Camp behind the combat lines. Look at his mini map and spam mortars at choke points or orange triangles on his minimap and rack up kills/assists/points... Cheap as %*+%

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by i3allistic

http://www.jcprojects.net/qqblog/?p=2513

apparently so .... let put it this way, would you rather bump stock speakers in your car, or upgrade it aftermarket speaker with and AMP
laugh.gif
PC 350 or 360 . i know 350 is more closed sound, an 360 is open 
i would go with 360, but it really depend on your taste. ..

PC360 + MixAmp? Hell yeah.
pimp.gif
If you've got the funds, try the Beyerdynamic MMX300 with the MixAmp. According to reviews, they sound rediculous, but they're $300 (headset alone).
sick.gif
But the A40s are still great for me.
smile.gif
If you want additional bass, the wireless MixAmp 5.8 has a Bass Boost button on the Rx, but I don't use it that much. Music - sometimes; Gaming - not at all.

Back
Top Bottom