Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

sooooo
i got 57K yesterday playing a 2k tix in the new 5 pt wake island map for 2 solid hours
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

by the half way mark i did not give a sith at all
tired.gif
i just wanted the game to be over...
2 hours, though. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

sooooo
i got 57K yesterday playing a 2k tix in the new 5 pt wake island map for 2 solid hours
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
2 hours, though. 
sick.gif
i know right?

and you know how conquest assault is like... the defending team gets extra points... in this case 500
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

we never even had a chance to catch up... the closest was like 200 point difference. smh

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

ill send you a request when i get home
Just added you both. I need to find a good squad to run with. My GT is Bowflex Freddy
I'll add you guys. My GT on 360: Jo3Sway

i got on about 10 min after you guys got off. If i catch yoy guys on ill send an invite

sooooo
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
2 hours, though. 
sick.gif
i know right?

and you know how conquest assault is like... the defending team gets extra points... in this case 500
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

we never even had a chance to catch up... the closest was like 200 point difference. smh
Longest match I've ever played was 78-minutes on a Wake Island Conquest-64 server.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Conquest Assault could make things end (much) faster, but I guess you guys were pretty competitive, so I can see it really going on for 2 hours. 
laugh.gif

GPU's gonna be here tomorrow. Can't wait! 
smokin.gif

sooooo
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
2 hours, though. 
sick.gif
i know right?

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

PC?

Last Saturday was on a 1750 ticket Operation Metro Conquest game on the 360. Took 3 hours and our squad ended up winning but man at the end i didn't care who won.

Just finished one heck of a Rush round on Canals. Definitely one of the more ridiculous finishes to a round. Nobody on my team really tried to plant charges at the M-COMs. Planted most of them myself... someone finally helped with the last MCOM with 3 tickets left!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Got that M-COM attacker ribbon, too. Good to be back.
smokin.gif

Well, they should've flanked to the right... they were just trying to be Tunguska fodder going to the left.
sick.gif
so stubborn.
laugh.gif

Everytime I practice jets, all I get is frustration...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This time I used KB+mouse. Seems alright so far. Still have problems turning right.

Earlier, I got into a game with the #4 jet pilot in the world (in terms of kills). Got him once with my tank, but the guy was owning the sky and harassing me for the most part.

^ using a joystick is horrible in BF3. That deadzone.
sick.gif

And I really wish you could map the missle fire and gun fire button separately and not have to switch modes. So unrealistic.
laugh.gif

man, i got 0 jet kills smh...
edit

I take that back. I've killed myself plenty of times in the jet lol

If there was a ribbon for jet kills by running your jet into helis and ejecting last second i would have gotten a service star by now

Oh and i think its hilarious when you see in 3rd person a jet hit a heli just hovering over a spot and instead of directly blowing it up it tilts the heli so it flys straight down to the ground
laugh.gif

it looks so unrealistic but thats what makes it so funny

^ Save your money. Tons of empty 1-player start servers out there to practice on.
smile.gif

Hopped onto Wr's match on Operation Firestorm. Just trolled the opposing jet and tanks the whole round using the MAA/LAV-AD. No one wanted to use it! Trolling the jets and choppers with unlimited rockets.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom