Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ Save your money. Tons of empty 1-player start servers out there to practice on.
smile.gif

Hopped onto Wr's match on Operation Firestorm. Just trolled the opposing jet and tanks the whole round using the MAA/LAV-AD. No one wanted to use it! Trolling the jets and choppers with unlimited rockets.
roll.gif

Thanks for the heads up hopefully some admin doesn't kick me out
ohwell.gif

^ That is assuming you're on BF3 PC. I don't know how that works for consoles, though. I stay in the official ones.
ohwell.gif

^ I usually do that to troll choppers.
laugh.gif

Adrian1221 wrote:
Oh and i think its hilarious when you see in 3rd person a jet hit a heli just hovering over a spot and instead of directly blowing it up it tilts the heli so it flys straight down to the ground
laugh.gif

it looks so unrealistic but thats what makes it so funny

i hate you guys
laugh.gif

^ Save your money. Tons of empty 1-player start servers out there to practice on.
smile.gif

Hopped onto Wr's match on Operation Firestorm. Just trolled the opposing jet and tanks the whole round using the MAA/LAV-AD. No one wanted to use it! Trolling the jets and choppers with unlimited rockets.
roll.gif

That Rush game I hopped into on Damavan
eek.gif

Team had 0 tickets left and somebody still destroyed the mcom. The music had started playing and everything.

I gotta troll the enemy vehicles more.

I love that crane in Nosharh Canals tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

smile.gif

roll.gif

That Rush game I hopped into on Damavan
eek.gif

Team had 0 tickets left and somebody still destroyed the mcom. The music had started playing and everything.

I gotta troll the enemy vehicles more.

I love that crane in Noshahr Canals tho
pimp.gif
I think that MCOM guy was me on Damavand (if it happened yesterday).
laugh.gif
Happened to me in three rounds in the past two days. Twice on Noshahr Canals (Saturday) and once on Damavand (Sunday). Nobody wanted to cap. That sense of relief when you go for broke and get it. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I also appreciate the guys who try to finish rounds as fast as they can. Rounds can last from 5-10 minutes. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^ I usually do that to troll choppers.
laugh.gif

Adrian1221 wrote:
Oh and i think its hilarious when you see in 3rd person a jet hit a heli just hovering over a spot and instead of directly blowing it up it tilts the heli so it flys straight down to the ground
laugh.gif

it looks so unrealistic but thats what makes it so funny

i hate you guys
laugh.gif

It works better when the chopper is low to the ground so they can't recover. 
laugh.gif

Some dudes actually use the mouse to fly with
sick.gif

Still got to figure out how to use my HOTAS setup for BF3. Choppers are fine, but jet joystick support is simply disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

No wonder I've seen this combo so often lately. Gamebreaking in TDM.�
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I've seen videos of guys using it and its like the *%$@$%* Golden Gun of battlefield 3 lmao
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ yeah. this is twice as bad as the UMP-45 in Beta. They ruined that gun after the patch, though.
ohwell.gif

Anyway, had a decent set of rounds today, trying to get reacquainted with jets and helis. Got my @#$ whooped the whole round on wake island by 2 F-35s flying together.
sick.gif
Took out one of them and another chopper with some tank shells, though.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Posted the exact same thing on the PC thread, but...

Any of you guys looking forward to ARMA III?
nerd.gif

It looks good so far.
scr03.jpg

kinda getting the hang of flying aircraft now. Just need to get the kills. Been disabling all afternoon.
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

Oh yeah.

This is the secondary island.
eek.gif

Got my first jet kills and piloted the attack chopper and got some kills as well. Upgraded the jet to get the rocket pods now. Makes taking out tanks and other ground forces easier, but harder to take down anything else in the air.

Originally Posted by swendro88

nerd.gif

Oh yeah.

This is the secondary island.
eek.gif
And to think the game only uses DirectX 10. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Got my first jet kills and piloted the attack chopper and got some kills as well. Upgraded the jet to get the rocket pods now. Makes taking out tanks and other ground forces easier, but harder to take down anything else in the air.
Nice. Unlocked them back then but I don't really use 'em. My fellow jet pilot has rocket pods on to take out ground threats, and I use the missles to take out air threats. 
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

That M26 Dart ain't half bad...
http://battlelog.battlefi...ow/42573741/4/376022825/
It's ridiculous actually. I got couple triples easily with that. Only fault is the ammo. I pretty much only died because i had to reload.
EDIT: Got pretty ridiculous headshot on ps3. 1117 meters. I couldn't even see the guy. Just saw there were bullets coming from there. 
85 kills using the Dart 
sick.gif

Yea after that i don't wanna use it anymore because it was just unfair most of the times. The bad thing is that they are going to nerf it and make it completely useless.

Need to improve my K/D ratio and W/L ratio on BF3, considering it's the first FPS multi player I've actually ever played it's not too bad.

NT General Xbox 360 group has to link up one day and play together.

^ Squadding up with people you know AND having a WORKING VOIP really works wonders for your K/D and W/L. That's a large factor in my PS3 stats posted above... and a large factor in why my PC stats suck. Randoms.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom