Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Beam Scanning + heat seekers ftw. :smokin

Still about 50-50 with ECM, though. They hardly work. :rolleyes Would rather use flares.

Last edited:
Beam Scanning + heat seekers ftw. :smokin

Still about 50-50 with ECM, though. They hardly work. :rolleyes Would rather use flares.

just got my heat seekers last night and :x im ready once i get better at controlling my speed and turns when tailing people im good to go

End Game just came out, but double xp active?

*enters 64 player CQ lobby*

Got to play on a hardcore Bolt Action x XBOW x Knife only server. These guys don't mess around. :x :smokin

I'm jealous of you computer guys, 64 players :nerd: that must be awesome especially on air superiority

I'm jealous of you computer guys, 64 players :nerd: that must be awesome especially on air superiority

Only 24 players on Air Superiority mode, iirc. Anything over that and you have a queue for the jets. :smh: For everything else, though. 64 players is :smokin , especially on tight maps.

Having a lot of fun with End Game. Found a great hardcore server.

That said

all aboard the BF4 hype train!

Last edited:
Hmm we gonna have submarine battles in multiplayer? I still havent finished the campaign in bf3 :lol: Just reached level 100 col last week too.

I was thinking of starting on thread for it but idk how closely ill be following .. :lol:

i guess ive already started but we'll see

Last edited:
i wonder what the system requirements for the BF4 will be? That would be nuts if it were in-game footage. :x :smokin

i'm 53 myself...
when i started i played every single free time minute... i thought to myself "finally a game where i can reach level cap"
nope :lol:

mann, i just got a geforce gtx 660 and its been BUGGING out on me. pink dots would pollute my screen and my game would freeze. had to RMA this ***** twice :smh:

i'm 53 myself...
when i started i played every single free time minute... i thought to myself "finally a game where i can reach level cap"
nope :lol:

It took forever.

I think im like Lvl 53 colonel or w/e.

I just got completely burnt out of BF3.

From the Beta all the way til like the beginning of summer last yr. It was at least like 375-400 hrs of time played with all that. I just got bored :lol:

Been playin since beta too, not hard to get to 100 if u score a lot lol med kits and ammo boxes :pimp: i drop like a million every game

yea i kinda got burnt out on BF3 too. Im 47 colonel right now on Xbox 360. I would still be playing more if everybody that has the game in my friends list wasnt playing CoD because they say its easier smh.

Im thinking getting a new PC for BF4 if they dont have 64 players in the console version.

Last edited:
Been playin since beta too, not hard to get to 100 if u score a lot lol med kits and ammo boxes :pimp: i drop like a million every game

Yeah it helps grenade spamming on Metro Conquest 64 as well. Well over 10,000 points is pretty easy.

I think I'm Colonel 35 on PC and Around Level 43 on PS3 (before I quit). I could've been Colonel 78 on PC if I didn't split the time between the two systems. :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom