Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

How long ago had you bought MOHWF?
i bought it two days ago....bunch of problems before i even played the game -
mean.gif
mean.gif
 no way im paying to go through that much trouble

Could we see Battlefield 4 at the Playstation meeting?

DICE GM

Sounds like it won't be much longer either way.

Bolt-action- and knife-only servers :wow: Thought I was a decent sniper. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
ajpg-e20b9b.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

edit:
GDC

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/08/ea-invite-hints-at-battlefield-4-reveal

EA Invite Hints at Battlefield 4 Reveal
Event set for Game Developer's Conference.
by Andrew Goldfarb MARCH 8, 2013

EA is teasing an announcement at this month’s Game Developer’s Conference. In an invitation sent to IGN, EA reminds potential attendees to “save the date” and advertises an event on March 26th at a movie theater.

Interestingly, the invitation includes a familiar color palette that’s extremely similar to the box art for Battlefield 3. Given that Battlefield 4 was recently shown to retailers and has yet to see an official announcement, could this be when EA will finally reveal the sequel?

Last edited:
Dear EA/DICE,

Why the **** did we have to download a 6GB patch (that apparently does nothing) and then have that followed up wth 4.2GB patch for the DLC?!? Just why. :x :smh: >: :stoneface:

Download speed is horribly slow, as well.

Dear EA/DICE,

Why the **** did we have to download a 6GB patch (that apparently does nothing) and then have that followed up wth 4.2GB patch for the DLC?!? Just why. :x :smh: >: :stoneface:

Download speed is horribly slow, as well.

I thought I had it bad with a 2GB update, **** took like 2 hours to download for me. :lol:

I played a few hours on sunday and forgot how :pimp: this game is.

I thought I had it bad with a 2GB update, **** took like 2 hours to download for me. :lol:

Took me around 3 hours to download the entire thing. Still trying to warm up to the DLC. Maps are pretty good and expansive... similar to Armored Kill, I'd say. If you don't have a vehicle you're in for a looooooooong walk. :lol:

Took me around 3 hours to download the entire thing. Still trying to warm up to the DLC. Maps are pretty good and expansive... similar to Armored Kill, I'd say. If you don't have a vehicle you're in for a looooooooong walk. :lol:

Ha, you thought 3 hours was slow? :lol:

Ha, you thought 3 hours was slow? :lol:

Well, just a bit. :lol: :tongue: I was just using around half of my bandwidth available to me (4.2GB on a 5mbps connection shouldn't take long, right?)... and the download kept yo-yoing from 200kB/s (appalling) to around 890kB/s (surprising). But then again, it's worse on consoles (especially when the download keeps on failing).

But as a whole, Origin servers are pretty slow from my experience, even if site traffic isn't that much. I remember having to redownload all the patches after I did a fresh install of Windows 8 on my PC a couple of months ago. Took me a couple of days. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom