Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Here are a couple screenshots of the game in Eyefinity.  These pics have been re-sized.  The actual resolution is 5760X1080.  All settings are at Ultra.  Getting around 30 FPS.  I love the wide field of view.

350tc2w.jpg

ofyjd0.jpg

xdbm39.jpg

Do the servers keep going up and down for everyone else? seems like i get kicked after every game.

Um... This campaign is ridiculous, looks like it's straight out of The Hurt Locker. Mission with the jets
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Quick Comments:

Personally it's having similar problems to the BETA.
It took me a while to get into the game, because the servers could not connect & was having some problems.
30t6p3b.gif

Also, friends were put on opposite teams & there are still a lot of game bugs & glitches.
It's going to take me a while to get used too compared to COD, but I think once another patch is dropped, I will be good to go.
pimp.gif

Despite all that, the MP is fun as hell & I think I will be playing this for a long time.
smokin.gif

Off to SP now!
happy.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Anyone know how to redeem the Kirkland Pack from the L.E. & how to get the dog tags from the Amazon pre-order?

PO
i believe it is redeemable in a month or so,and the dog tag amazon sends you a code a day or two after release 

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Doko ni sumu?
Lol, I have no idea what that means... 
laugh.gif

I guess you didn't pick-up on my reply... 
tongue.gif

中國人 = Chinese 
wink.gif

oh, I asked where you live. That 2nd character is different in Japanese but also very close. I was thinking you were Chinese but not sure.

Anyways 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

didn't know Yuku can post Chinese characters. Cool. I thought you can only type in pinyin: zhong guo ren (without the intonation even).

anybody else having trouble in co-op on PC? haven't tried PS3 that much yet, but will go for several rounds later after work.

This game kinda irritates me...
I only play tdm and the spawns are horrible, like you will respawn in the middle of two enemies....
I it's hard to find/see enemies, they pop up in the most random spots.....
I don't know how the gun system works, like it seems as I can only use certain guns on certain maps....
I don't know how to access my gadget or use the medic stuff.....

Despite all that I keep playing it...
I like the graphics and the gun on gun action once you find it.....

my review for what its worth
I play call of duty but am more of a rainbow six player more goal objective game types. So in call of duty i play domination, demolition, things of that nature. I try to stay away from TDM

I only played for about 2 1/2 hrs and only played rush because that was what i was used to from the beta and i wanna get a feel for the game before playing the other types.
-Did decent when i had a good team my best kd was 29-and 6 i think
-Not too many people in my squads had mics or just wernt talking very lonely
-The tanks and planes can be a bit much sometimes but i can get used to them
- Maps are really big which is cool just make sure you get a car or something cause its some long walks lol
-The bases are in pretty even spots easy to attack easy to defend  
Im gonna play somemore after work today i might try conquest depending on how i do tonight

xbox gamertag is slicknick951

I need help for anyone with multiple xbox live accounts.

If i use my online pass am I stuck with it only being usable on the one xbox live account i picked.

I'm currently using a free trial but will be upgrading my other account later.

Does the online pass work for the xbox live account, the xbox live console, or the ea login?

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Here are a couple screenshots of the game in Eyefinity.  These pics have been re-sized.  The actual resolution is 5760X1080.  All settings are at Ultra.  Getting around 30 FPS.  I love the wide field of view.

350tc2w.jpg

ofyjd0.jpg

xdbm39.jpg
If only we have an affordable really widescreen monitor without the borders, that setup would've been so nice.

Originally Posted by xGOx

i have a hard time flying the chopper 
mad.gif
On PS3, Attack choppers are hard to control. Hueys are fine.

Aircraft in general are horrible to control on PC. Might get a joystick or try to make my PS3 controller work in this game.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

This game kinda irritates me...
I only play tdm and the spawns are horrible, like you will respawn in the middle of two enemies....
I it's hard to find/see enemies, they pop up in the most random spots.....
I don't know how the gun system works, like it seems as I can only use certain guns on certain maps....
I don't know how to access my gadget or use the medic stuff.....

Despite all that I keep playing it...
I like the graphics and the gun on gun action once you find it.....

-TDM is like that in everygame for me so i just dont play it
-cant help you with that try a diff game type
-the guns change with what team you are on i think correct me if i am wrong
-gadgets and medic stuff is on the dpad on xbox if your on ps3 or pc read the book

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I need help for anyone with multiple xbox live accounts.

If i use my online pass am I stuck with it only being usable on the one xbox live account i picked.

I'm currently using a free trial but will be upgrading my other account later.

Does the online pass work for the xbox live account, the xbox live console, or the ea login?
someone? can you play bf3 online with two accounts on the same xbox with one online pass.

Played a few tdm matches, doubled my kills to death which is good for me, last match I started 8-0 playing aggressive and then it got disconnected from the server, now I can't start it up -_-

Game is a thing of beauty though, haven't even played a match with vehicles yet which is why I bought it in the first place.

Lots of batches though, but most can't even camp for very long when it's 12v12

Game is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom