Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

So, the HD texture pack for me was only 1.5GB on my 360. Is that normal?
NM, read into it. 1.5GB is not bad at all.  Waiting for disc two to finish installing on the HD. I am excited.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

this game is not fun. you run around forever then get shot from somewhere you have no idea where. I hate this game.

This made me laugh...as a COD fan I'm afraid to even crack the game, I got it earlier today but been stuck editing pictures from a gig...

this game is not fun. you run around forever then get shot from somewhere you have no idea where. I hate this game.

stop running around scrub.
laugh.gif
strategic approaches, scanning of areas, squad movements ftw.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

basically he is running and trying to gun at the same time like COD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

frostythepoptart wrote:

0 Xm 0 wrote:

laugh.gif

basically he is running and trying to gun at the same time like COD
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this made me laugh you gotta watch whre your squad is at all times and if your far away better jump in a vehicle F all that running
roll.gif

roll.gif
 i haven't played battlefield since like the BF vietnam days. this is exactly why i haven't picked it up

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I can't even sign onto PSN. Anybody else having this problem? SMH...

wernt you just on?
Yeah I can sign on, but I when I pop the game in, it asks me to update the game and then I get signed off whether I choose to download the update or not.

Started the game and stopped at the part where I pulled the wire in the basement.

The texture back does help and even though the 360 graphics are ok, I'm happy. Hows the multiplayer so far?>

Anyone know if EA has a fix coming for squads on 360, maybe its the same with ps3. Me and two friends are playing on live and maybe once every six games we get into the same squad even though were in a squad in the main menu. Its frustrating as hell, we'll all be in the same squad in the main menu, search for a game then i'll get on a team and of course they'll be on the other team. At least put us on the same team but it completely breaks the group up then if we do end up on the same team were not in the same squad. It's getting pretty annoying, can't run any sort of strategy when were not even on the same damn team.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

I can't even sign onto PSN. Anybody else having this problem? SMH...

wernt you just on?
Yeah I can sign on, but I when I pop the game in, it asks me to update the game and then I get signed off whether I choose to download the update or not.
Your PS3 might be deactivated. Activate it.

Originally Posted by laflech44

roll.gif
 i haven't played battlefield since like the BF vietnam days. this is exactly why i haven't picked it up
C'mon man I love running and gunning in the TDM matches since they are smaller, but if you're playing Caspian Border or other large maps you need to be at least a LITTLE more aware of your surroundings man, oir jump in a vehicle and have some fun
laugh.gif

Just don't be a scrub laying prone.

This game brings a tear to my eye

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

man, Slade up to level 22 already after 48 hours?! crazy... just crazy.
laugh.gif

will be disabled tomorrow , getting 30Mps internet, upgrade from 3 Mps  , what lvl do you unlock the black camo ? 
pimp.gif

^ and I thought I was having a great upgrade from my current 1.5 Mbps connection to 5 Mbps (~$80 here).
laugh.gif

Hopped on PS3 for one round... everyone's going prone! Nobody spots, either. Oh well... they'll learn.
laugh.gif

Btw, anyone successfully counter a knife attack yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

will be disabled tomorrow , getting 30Mps internet, upgrade from 3 Mps  , what lvl do you unlock the black camo ? 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Slade already putting in work and that connection
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by sladewilson

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Slade already putting in work and that connection
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
30 MPS cox cable 29 per month for 1 year , you only have to signup for internet you dont need cable or phone, an they give you wifi free in certain cities 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom