Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

anyone play on pc? just got the game yesterday and played for a few hours. I'm so terrible right now
laugh.gif
I haven't played any other battlefields before and the play style definetely takes some getting used to *referring to online multiplayer*
*raises hand* Add us guys on BF3 PC. The list is on the front page. Always nice to have new guys to play with.

I was struggling last night as well on PC.
laugh.gif
Terrible lag.
ohwell.gif

Anybody got the NT Platoons back up yet for PS3 and PC?
nerd.gif

I don't think the PC platoon is up yet.
I was finally getting a hang of playing shooters on the PC when the beta ended and after the month long break I'm back to being garbage lol

I may have to take back what I said. Turning off hyperthreading really did help.
Murdered 3 people with the SMAW. Double killed 2 
pimp.gif

I'm down for the PC platoon.  I'm in the Overclock.net platoon right now.  It took me forever to bind melee and grenades to extra buttons on my mouse.  Had no idea what I was doing but its working now.  I've been doing better lately.  Getting dog tags left and right.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Anyone on xbox?

Foreveralone feelsbadman
peep the XBOX360 GT List on the front page. The 360 has the most NTers at the moment, to be honest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

I'm down for the PC platoon.  I'm in the Overclock.net platoon right now.  It took me forever to bind melee and grenades to extra buttons on my mouse.  Had no idea what I was doing but its working now.  I've been doing better lately.  Getting dog tags left and right.
Need to re-bind the melee and grenade keys to my mouse as well. Might do it this weekend. Need to tweak the sensitivity as well. Gonna try to figure out how to hook up my DualShock3 to fly jets, too. I keep getting shot down by dudes with Stinger missles.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Terrible ending to my night
30t6p3b.gif
we were going in all day til the #++@+$ end of the night... Had me pissed.

Just said fugggit and got off.
30t6p3b.gif

Meh day overall on PC. Played Conquest for pretty much the whole evening. Still hasn't grown on me. Running 64-player Conquest is asking for too much lag. And my team is all over the place. My W/L ratio is officially %$^#@.

Conquest on Operation Metro was just a frag fest. Dudes ODed on RPGs and noob tubes and grenades.
30t6p3b.gif
Conquest at Seine Crossing is
smokin.gif

Still can't fly a plane that well.
laugh.gif

Playing on PS3 tomorrow. Hopefully I level up much faster.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Meh day overall on PC. Played Conquest for pretty much the whole evening. Still hasn't grown on me. Running 64-player Conquest is asking for too much lag. And my team is all over the place. My W/L ratio is officially %$^#@.

Conquest on Operation Metro was just a frag fest. Dudes ODed on RPGs and noob tubes and grenades.
30t6p3b.gif
Conquest at Seine Crossing is
smokin.gif

Still can't fly a plane that well.
laugh.gif

Playing on PS3 tomorrow. Hopefully I level up much faster.
Not really a big conquest guy either. I love playing Rush though.  People always OD on the RPGs on every level i feel like.

Played my @%% off last night. Conquest mode is where it's at. Level up everything DUMB fast. Longer matches, great maps, and really fun with good squad teamwork. Last night's gameplay & the "update" kind of restored this game for me. Really appreciating my $60 spent, for now.

If anyone on NT wants to run with a mic... I'm not bad but I'm not good yet either but im planning on putting in work to get nasty at this game like my halo 2 days.

my gt is : BasedG0d Swaggg

(thats a zero and three gs.)

ill be running later today tomorrow afternoon / evening.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

If anyone on NT wants to run with a mic... I'm not bad but I'm not good yet either but im planning on putting in work to get nasty at this game like my halo 2 days.

my gt is : Based G0d Swaggg

(thats a zero and three gs.)

ill be running later today tomorrow afternoon / evening.
i tried to add you it said not valid send me one slicknick951 ill be on tonight like 12 or tomrrow in the am

Originally Posted by sagolous

can someone tell me how to bring out ur parachute on 360? i keep dying

ive been tryna figure that out also i just found out that the gun can go on single shot
eek.gif

Battlelog is UP. i created an NT platoon.

360 players sign up.

INFO:
Platoon: NIKETALK

let me know if you wanna sign up.

-reichd3rd

Back
Top Bottom