Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Man i hear good and bad things about the AC130...

I hear its a Tank and a Killing Machine if youre up in the air long enough...

BUT due to it being FOOD to good pilots and with the IMO OP Stingers and Iglas being able to lock on instantly and just fire off set of rockets to it within a half minute..

I dont think its OP because of THAT reason... but i hear the respawn cycle is ridiculous and needs to be extended.

We'll see ... I honestly cant wait to go in on it and try to ***** that thing :lol: .. I rarely ***** out any type of vehicles but ill try to with the *** Clapper :pimp:

I do hear the Attackers are hugely favored in these new maps...

Damb that's a fast connection, slade. :x

download taking forever :smh:
damn you PLDT!

Yeah, I know. Telecos here suck. And we're paying 5x as much for 1/10th the bandwidth. $90 for 5Mbps up and 800kbps up. :x :smh: latency ain't that good, either.

PLDT's Fibr network needs to be available in more areas. Definitely need the higher upload speeds for uploading videos.

Last edited:
Played against the Anarchy clan yesterday. 3 of their guys are on the top 20 360 leader boards. Lets just say I got my *** handed to me :smh:

Those guys were too good, killing me from all sorts of directions and I had no idea from where :x

Makes me realize how much I suck lol. They hold community events on Friday's at 7:30 PM eastern if you guys want a run for your money on the 360.

Also add me on XBOX: Jo3Sway
PS3: SwayKilledYou

I'm pretty sure most of my kills come from the f2000. Whenever I'm running with RU side I gotta go woodland oak on the rifle and appearance.

When you see me on the killcam you see a woodgrain soldier with the guns to match :smokin

Armored Kill goes live in a few hours for XBOX 360 & PC PLAYERS''

Just a quick note that at 2AM PST / 9AM UTC today, Battlefield 3: Armored Kill will start rolling out to all of our Premium members on Xbox 360 and PC. That’s two weeks early access for Premium members on these two formats. Regular players on these formats will get access to Armored Kill on September 25th.

Armored Kill is LIVE! :pimp:

Slow network today. Large download too.

LOVE the AC-130 :lol: :pimp:

Death Valley is a beaut.. Reminds me of a BC2 map design..

That being said... IM NEVER GONNA PLAY AS A DEFENDER :lol:

Last edited:
The Armored Kill maps on PC are HUGE! Making me have second thoughts on getting ARMA III if I have to walk a really long distance to the objective. :lol:

The AC-130 isn't that bad. Takes some skill to lead your shots to get kills, as it fires from a much further distance compared to the helicopter gunships.

Caught a lucky RPG Helicopter Gunship kill from an ATV on video. Lucky shot. Guys who got killed couldn't believe it. :rofl: :smokin

[COLOR=#red]can't wait to get home... looking forward to these maps.

snow map :smokin[/COLOR]

[quote name="zk1MPLS" url="/t/313929/battlefield-3-official-thread-be-advised-we-are-mission-launch/3980_20#post_16279172]Caught a lucky RPG Helicopter Gunship kill from an ATV on video. Lucky shot. Guys who got killed couldn't believe it.[/quote]

put that in a BF3 trailer :lol: :pimp: Swag.

played one map this morning before heading out to work and i dont like that i cant change the camera while in vehicles thats the only way i can fly jets cause i always get turned around or something but no big deal i guess. I shot down two gunships the stinger reloads pretty fast now.

Just picked up Battlefield Premium for 360. Pretty excited about it. I was addicted to Bad Company 2, but was never more than a middle of the pack kind of player. If anyone wants to play online, my gamertag is OMGitsFrankDizl.

Just picked up Battlefield Premium for 360. Pretty excited about it. I was addicted to Bad Company 2, but was never more than a middle of the pack kind of player. If anyone wants to play online, my gamertag is OMGitsFrankDizl.

I will add you when i get home tonight im always looking for new people to play with GT is Slicknick951

:pimp: Man , if u get used to it enough and develop a trigger finger for it, u can wreck **** from close range.. Thing is already a beast from Med-Long range...

Id recommend just slapping a heavy barrel and Kobra sight for CQC and PKA-S 3.4 for med to long range maps...

Back
Top Bottom