Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

does anyone know how to record gameplay from xbox360, someone told me theirs something at Best Buy but he didn't know what it was called

does anyone know how to record gameplay from xbox360, someone told me theirs something at Best Buy but he didn't know what it was called

HD PVR

I've got a brand new one for sale like this

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Played one game this morning before work and did horrible. Conquest at the Palace i think it was. My timing was off my aim was off i couldn't do anything. The difference between this and call of duty is night and day idk how people play both. I need to get back to where i was before black ops

^damn i havent seen one of those hauppage things since like '03 when i was trying to find ways to record games for halo lol...

Last edited:
Haven't really played this much but if you are on xbox live you can add me @ airblaster503 Not that good but working on it.

Played one game this morning before work and did horrible. Conquest at the Palace i think it was. My timing was off my aim was off i couldn't do anything. The difference between this and call of duty is night and day idk how people play both. I need to get back to where i was before black ops

We had a couple good games last night. Just need a good squad to run with to make it interesting.

Now my average KD in BF3 is 2+. BO2 i might hit .70

Add me folks.
Xbox: Jo3Sway
PS3: SwayKilledYou

We had a couple good games last night. Just need a good squad to run with to make it interesting.
Now my average KD in BF3 is 2+. BO2 i might hit .70
Add me folks.
Xbox: Jo3Sway
PS3: SwayKilledYou

Yea its way different playing with a squad that talks and communicates games are a lot better

Back
Top Bottom