Being asleep when the FedEx guy comes FTL

Being @ work when something gets delivered and needs signature = FAIL
Rushing to the UPS after work to get package, and get there 5 minutes late and they are closed = DOUBLE FAIL

And the package was my damn 360 coming back from microsoft.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my fedex dude be on that ninja !!$%, he'll like half ring it for .1 seconds and try and dip
smh.gif
smh.gif
gotta run after him
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my fedex dude be on that ninja !!$%, he'll like half ring it for .1 seconds and try and dip
smh.gif
smh.gif
gotta run after him
smh.gif
smh.gif
just like my ups dude, but he does the " 1 knock" and then bounce !!!
laugh.gif

If the FedEx warehouse place is close by you can go and pick it up. I went to pick up my phone from there once when I missed the FedEx guy.

try to show up today anyway.
sometimes they mark it as next day but they say that just to protect themselves in case you show up and your package isnt there yet.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
gotta run after him
smh.gif
smh.gif
just like my ups dude, but he does the " 1 knock" and then bounce !!!
laugh.gif
my ups and fedex dude sign my packages for me and hide them in the garage, they are the best

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If the FedEx warehouse place is close by you can go and pick it up. I went to pick up my phone from there once when I missed the FedEx guy.
i got one slightly near its just inconvient, i aint askin dude to wait 30 mins, but 2 FULL rings and a 2 minute wait, thank god for sigconfirmation, or else dude would just drive by and drove the package at the door and keep it movin
laugh.gif

On my life!! It's bad enough I sleep heavy, but when I wake up just so I can get whatever I'm waitin' for, and they leave without ringin' mydamn buzzer, that pisses me off. Or when they ring it really quick and by the time I get downstairs to open the door, he's already writin' the"Sorry we missed you" note
smh.gif

I hate this, but if you can go to their office you should be able to pick it up. This same thing happened to me last week, and I happen to make it before theyclosed. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You knew you needed it and you still slept.

Don't sleep next time.
they usually come like 5-6PM... I woke up at 9:30 and still missed the guy.

call them up and make arrangements to get it this weekend...they are usually cool about it since they know how fast the try to deliver things

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Didn't hear the doorbell and now I have to wait until Monday for something I needed this weekend... FTL
dudes always dip super quick too...
i remember staying home all day waiting for a package, the 5 min I went to use the toilet, UPS dude came, rang the doorbell, & BOUNCED.
i came out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I remember when my 360 was coming back from Microsoft.I coulda swore dude rung my doorbell from his truck cuz bout time it was done ringing he was halfway downthe street......I got in my vehicle and followed him to his next stop....I will not be denied

Back
Top Bottom