http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

but seriously, you prob just have to develop/revise your game

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's all in your head, man. Don't let being Indian stop you from getting girls. Unless you're extremely fobby you should have no problem talkingto females. I go to Rutgers and I see it pretty often - the same excuse from Asian and Indian dudes, "can't go for white girls cuz they won't giveme a chance." That's nonsense. Man up and get that confidence/game up ASAP. I think copying the Jay Sean look is corny but it seems to work for mostof my Indian friends.

With better game you could definitely clean up house with Indian girls. I don't mind though because I'm picking up the slack
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

OP - where you live man?
I'm here in Toronto, and myself included, brown dudes here in general pull all kinds of girls. Infact, the other day I was chillin with a fly Portuguese broad in the library and she was telling me how all her friends now days have a thing for Pakistani guys, smething about their style lol
Currently living in LA.
Then you're not doing it right.
Excersise your network, let them introduce you to a few girls. Practice your game. If you lose, you lose. Consider your self the Atlanta Hawks of a few yearsago. Your young and inexperienced and no one wants to watch you play. But just go at it every night, take a few shots. Eventually you might creep into the playoffs. You might even end up being a threat.

my 3 keys to the game:
"you miss every shot you don't take."
"every shot you make builds confidence."
"confidence is the basis of achieving your dreams."

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Start pretending you're Trinidadian. Instant cool points.

roll.gif

But for real, you just need to go to places where Indians hang out. I mean if you're a d00d and you're approaching chicks out of your league andgetting shot down then that has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

Start talking to some girls in your league. Get some confidence, then move up the ladder.

***EDIT POST AFTER SEEING PIC****

I went to college with carbon copies of dudes like you...right down to the old navy tops, glasses and throwing up the peace sign in every pic. And seriouslymost of those dudes got their methods of approaching women from Bollywood movies. I mean they would expect to like say "hi" to a girl and expect thegirl to break out into musical number and at the end she's feeding him grapes under a tree in the Swiss Alps. Then you get disappointed when you realizeit's not like that in real life.

You should watch AMERICAN DESI.

The whole movie is actually on youtube if you look for it.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoga flame?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
caught me off gaurd, i always think of my nt fam as like an elite crew ofmen, NoH0M0. you need to get a new hair cut, lose glasses. buy smaller clothes, take your videos down from youtube, change your default with you tryna eat someshoes(thast your first impression when you send out friend requests to shorties) um... then maybe we can help you out

Originally Posted by McL0vin

The verdict is in OP and you need to step up your swag!!!

2cqchzp.jpg
This dude has the nerve to talk about "dressing fresh" and having "swag"?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by McL0vin

The verdict is in OP and you need to step up your swag!!!

2cqchzp.jpg
This dude has the nerve to talk about "dressing fresh" and having "swag"?
Picture was taken January 07. I was studying for SATs back then. lmao

Back
Top Bottom