Being Indian

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

n17906742_32230752_1376.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeahhhh...i'm going to stereotype and say dude is prolly an investment banker, some kind of surgeon, a dentist, or employed in some outrageously high paying job...[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
grin.gif

they're high school sweethearts, his older brother is married to her older sister, they've been together since idk when. but yeah he's a ballernow, banker
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

edit: lose the glasses fast. that will seriously upgrade your look. maybe a new hairstyle
Awww, OP...You are fine just the way you are. Iti sn ot because you are Indian. You just need to build up your confidence.

But, if you do want to change your look, I agree with the above. Maybe get new glasses, or frames that better look good on you or just lose the glasses alltogether. How about getting contacts?Also get a new haircut. Here are some hairstyle suggestions:

17slide1fta.jpg
guys-hair-style.jpg
Music_me_JaySean.jpg

Go with what you think you can rock the best.

But, foremost, just work on yourself in bringing out that confidence and loving yourself as you are.

Did she just tell homey that he was okay and didn't need to change anything... and then give him a list of things to change?

ari.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by StuntHard

what i wanna know is why i can't smash indian women.

i'm a black dude, 6'4", and i come off like a non-threatening negro.

i've been through most of the other ethnicities, including asian girls, but i still can't get that indian notch on my belt.

answer that for me.
b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?

nah, indian girls ain't up on game like that. i think its just racism, straight up... how can they come to america and not expect to get americanized?c'mon now, Obama's the president. it's okay to smash a black dude now.

Stunt hard I don't know where you're at but that sounds atypical. It seems like indian girls around here are waaay into black dudes.

Has anybody here read the first few chapters of Superfreakonomics? If a girl your approaching has, then it may explain why you're having trouble.

It has a section that addresses the effects of TV on populations. It brought up how women in India are really oppressed and went into a bunch of examples, etc.and how the population changed as TV was introduced. Anyway, it eventually mentions that there are lots of reported condom troubles in India... because theaverage Indian's genitals are too small and fall out of the condom.

Don't kill the messenger.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what i wanna know is why i can't smash indian women.

i'm a black dude, 6'4", and i come off like a non-threatening negro.

i've been through most of the other ethnicities, including asian girls, but i still can't get that indian notch on my belt.

answer that for me.
b/c they can tell when you want just another notch on your belt, perhaps?

nah, indian girls ain't up on game like that. i think its just racism, straight up... how can they come to america and not expect to get americanized? c'mon now, Obama's the president. it's okay to smash a black dude now.

i love how every indian NTer here says that they have ZERO trouble with girls and race isn't a factor. unless u grew up in a very diverse area, racedefinitely plays a role with getting girls outside of your race.

there is no way to deny that the average indian dude will have more difficulty bagging chicks outside of his race than just about any other race will have.

I live in Long Island and all the ppl im describing here do too. I have an indian friend who was one of the most popular kids in high school (put in work withjappy jew chicks) , my bro (we're afghan but he looks indian to these white boys) bags white chicks like its his JOB he's a beast, and i have cousinswho look indian puttin in work with white girls, one even smashed a black chick. I've gotten with a hot blonde snow bunny just based off of eye contact buttheres no denying south asian dudes have a disadvantage when it comes to other races. not saying that you can't overcome that, but its definitely harderfor us with girls outside of our "extended community"

like i feel like myself and all the ppl i described have to be better looking, have better game, more "swag", and be more on point to accomplish thesame %!% as a white guy who might be inferior to us in those areas.

oh yeah and this has seriously been one of the funniest threads i've read here in a while. lulz on every page
laugh.gif

from stupid *+#% to yoga flame, and thank you come again, the news article
roll.gif

and this comment that just had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nahhh he didn't say that! haha

Ghenges wrote:

I went to college with carbon copies of dudes like you...right down to the old navy tops, glasses and throwing up the peace sign in every pic. And seriously most of those dudes got their methods of approaching women from Bollywood movies. I mean they would expect to like say "hi" to a girl and expect the girl to break out into musical number and at the end she's feeding him grapes under a tree in the Swiss Alps. Then you get disappointed when you realize it's not like that in real life.

You should watch AMERICAN DESI.

The whole movie is actually on youtube if you look for it.

roll.gif

As an Indian myself, i found my girl, she's sexy, and she's indian..
i guess im one of the lucky ones.. lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

My Indian friends have no problems getting with other Indian girls. You sir, are ugly.
I've known several Indian friends that have even picked up some snow bunnies and they weren't ugly girls either.

Unless you're really this guy....

HMMMM!?!?
Holy $%&^, I know this dude... he's the older brother of one of my boys. Went to UCSD. lol. This dude pulls mad chicks though in reallife.

BTW, I'm Bengali like a few others in this thread (didn't know there were that many on here). All you gotta have is confidence bro. I usually just playit cool... even a little cocky. CONFIDENCE!

it's confidence...and personality. if you start out with the mind set that you're at a disadvantage, then guess what, you're at a disadvantage.

it's the same as short dudes. some short dudes are always saying, "man it'd be so much easier if i was taller...". but then you have someshorter dudes with all the confidence in the world, and they have no issues baggin' cute chicks. it's a confidence and self perception thing.

One of my boys is indian and he bags banging chicks on the regular.

So I have concluded 2 things from your thread.

1. You have no swag.

2. You're ugly.

real talk ive said this before but alot of indian dudes just dont have the confidence necessary to bag fine girls because of how they were raised (strict @#$asian parents). No ones saying we're beasts at getting females, but theres nothing inherently wrong with our ethnicity that puts us at any more of adisadvantage compared to other minorities (besides black dudes
laugh.gif
). itsjust the way many were raised. either that or theyre hairy and smell like @#$ and curry combined

Oh man, I just read back on this thread. Hilarious.

Dude, get a new cut. I was a barber for years and I can tell you that a new cut will definitely help you out in the looks department.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

I know a lota indian dudes and none of em have a problem getting girls. I think you need to step ur game up OP

I'll give you a chance to post your pics or I'm gonna post pics and vids I found after doin some good detective work

Oh snap.

Back
Top Bottom