BEING LOST IN CLASS UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
I got tricked into going to neuro  lab today, and it made me realize how much I don't know. The professor asks questions and the whole class answers nsync and I'm looking like

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Better start reading man, or find a friend in class quick
All I do is read, I just haven't been following the class schedule much. I've been ignoring neuro for the time being....I'l catch up today but this was an eye-opener.

Joined Jun 3, 2009
when the professor calls on you to answer a question & you sit there w a dumbfounded look on your face... the WORST

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Don't you just love when you score top 6 in class?

got my confidence feeling good. A's baby
Overachievers aren't welcome here. Go away.

Joined Jun 30, 2005
man add me to this bro.....my whole life c's and now in my senior year things are even more difficult and im even more lost

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Calc II ftl. studied all night for a midterm and barely knew how to do the first page

Joined Jan 1, 2009
in calculus based stats class i'm lost 95% of the time while learning to find the 95% confidence interval... no pun intended
i'm always playing catch up SMH

Joined Jul 24, 2008
Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

when the professor calls on you to answer a question & you sit there w a dumbfounded look on your face... the WORST

i hate that feeling

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Well I been dodging bullets all year and doing really well....hopefully this is just another obstacle. The next exam we have coming up is supposed to be OD.

Joined Mar 9, 2010
STATS first semester
God I hated that class. Everytime I felt like a 4 year old lost at the mall

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The professor asks questions and the whole class answers nsync
the answer to every question is "nsync" ??

Yea, I did that on purpose, but thanks for pointing it out.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Dont you hate it when you prefer yourself well for a test, and when that day comes your looking at the test with a blank facial expression.

I suck at math, so no matter how much I study it never sticks.
Unless we talking money.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by SC415

Dont you hate it when you prefer yourself well for a test, and when that day comes your looking at the test with a blank facial expression.

I suck at math, so no matter how much I study it never sticks.
Unless we talking money.

Or when you look at a question so difficult that you just bust out laughing mid-exam.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
^^ lol. I've done that like @#@..I never thought this was going to be asked.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
The worst is when the teacher is explaining something difficult and the infectious "OHHH!!" starts going around... and you're the immune one

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The worst is when the teacher is explaining something difficult and the infectious "OHHH!!" starts going around... and you're the immune one
I know the feeling very well

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

You made this same thread a week ago, OP.
Not a week ago, I made a class getting harder unappreciation I think. I got an A on that exam tho (Kanye shrug).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now