Being Out of the Loop on Decent Sneakers Releasing Unappreciation

Ever since i started only visitng the general section, ive been out of the loop on shoes that are releasing, and the fact that jordan and nike are releasingmore garbage sneakers than ever, ive been missing out on sneakers that are actually worthy of buying.

I skimmed through the Jordan brand section and saw these and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

2ytuu8o.jpg

4tpoci.jpg

straight heat imo
pimp.gif

Yeah, those are hot.

I'd probably get em' if they're still on the shelf after a week.

I got the low phats, same colorway. Not impressed at all with the quality. My left shoe is like precreased and the right shoe has an insole that's like ahalf size too big.
smh.gif
JB effin' things up man. Tho I was well aware of thesejoints. I might have to pass. BTW, this may very well get locked.

i didnt even know the penny 2's were comin back out until the night before when my dude posted a myspace bulletin, due to the pure garbageness of the JBforum and JB itself i dont even check release dates anymore i just cop what I see on the shelf. Luckily theres not as much hype around the pennys droppin as Ithought it would be and they are still on the shelf ill have to grab some soon.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ever since i started only visitng the general section, ive been out of the loop on shoes that are releasing, and the fact that jordan and nike are releasing more garbage sneakers than ever, ive been missing out on sneakers that are actually worthy of buying.

say what?? nike retro has been holdin it down for the last year, and it looks promising in 09. you crazy lol

yea man i haven't been up on sneakers so when my friend was wearing the bred 6 rings when they dropped i was lookin at him like 0.o ayo why are you rockingfake 11s
laugh.gif
smh.gif
oh well

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

eyes.gif
Those would be a good pick up without the strap.

i dont see a strap in the second pic, so that leads me to believe i can take it off.

imma check em out

i made a post about this yesterday, and I am soo out of the loop...sad due to all the info at my disposal at a place i visit everyday.

theres no way you should be called an nter and be "out of the loop"
is that not the reason why you joined??

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Ever since i started only visitng the general section, ive been out of the loop on shoes that are releasing, and the fact that jordan and nike are releasing more garbage sneakers than ever, ive been missing out on sneakers that are actually worthy of buying.

say what?? nike retro has been holdin it down for the last year, and it looks promising in 09. you crazy lol
wth, Its Jordan that's been releasing garbage, not nike......and Nike has been doing it big these last few months

whatever, i stopped rocking jordans in 2003

I came in here to hate but those are hot, too bad everyone will have them. But sneakers are dead nowadays.

Ever since i started only visitng the general section, ive been out of the loop on shoes that are releasing, and the fact that jordan and nike releasing more garbage sneakers than ever, ive been missing out on sneakers that are actually worthy of buying.

I skimmed through the Jordan brand section and saw these and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
FIXED !!!!!!!!!!!
yea sux for you u have been out of the loop... in the last and upcoming months NIKE HAS BEEN ON POINT.... Foams, flights pennys griffeys ETC... get ya game up

The "Shoe Game" is dead to me. Has been for years now. Glad I sold my collection before the recession hit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

The "Shoe Game" is dead to me. Has been for years now. Glad I sold my collection before the recession hit
pimp.gif

very true, an i sold mine before the recession

i just ventured into nike retro not long ago an i dont even care the penny 2s are out,
embarassed.gif

edit: they sayin 11/22 i guess

Back
Top Bottom