Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

From my experience:
My Worst: Military & Mars IV's (creasing & cracking) and my Cool Grey III's (the paint is peeling off)
My Best: Playoff & Olympic VII's (1st retros), True Blue III's (1st retro) & so far the blk/vred VI's

From my experience:
My Worst: Military & Mars IV's (creasing & cracking) and my Cool Grey III's (the paint is peeling off)
My Best: Playoff & Olympic VII's (1st retros), True Blue III's (1st retro) & so far the blk/vred VI's

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Worst:
Military IV's
"Flu Game", I won't even call those XII's they're so bad
Space Jams, people just overhyped it and still try to make excuses for them....face it, they suck
Mars IV's
Infared VI's

Some of the better ones IMO:
TB 3's
Nubuck XII's
Olympic VII's
Motorsport 
yeah they are overhyped
but instead of hoppin on da band wagon take time to state ur reason y. whats ur gripes?

infrareds was also good quality. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Worst:
Military IV's
"Flu Game", I won't even call those XII's they're so bad
Space Jams, people just overhyped it and still try to make excuses for them....face it, they suck
Mars IV's
Infared VI's

Some of the better ones IMO:
TB 3's
Nubuck XII's
Olympic VII's
Motorsport 
yeah they are overhyped
but instead of hoppin on da band wagon take time to state ur reason y. whats ur gripes?

infrareds was also good quality. 

All the IVs are terrible. All mine are falling apart
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by eltouha

what's the issue with the flu games?

i wana kno too cuz i own the nubucks n those are great quality. thawt it was the same build?
The red sole turns white on the side soon as you take a step in them.

i wana kno too cuz i own the nubucks n those are great quality. thawt it was the same build?

Originally Posted by CopleyRd

Yep same happens with white/red xii very irritating  
mad.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

mad.gif

mine are still perfect. i thnk it depends on the climate and ur surroundings
i only ever wiped down my leather and dirt from the midsole....but never had the ashy midsole problem

EDIT: That will be the last time i send a MMS from my phone to Photobucket

that was horrible quality lol. had to do it the long way

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

mad.gif

mine are still perfect. i thnk it depends on the climate and ur surroundings
i only ever wiped down my leather and dirt from the midsole....but never had the ashy midsole problem

EDIT: That will be the last time i send a MMS from my phone to Photobucket

that was horrible quality lol. had to do it the long way

Best: Space Jam XI 2000 retro, Penny royal foam 1 2007 retro, DMP VI,  white/red VI very shockingly. 
laugh.gif

Worst: Fire Red III, Aura VIII, and rest of my @%%*$# *%% quality retro in my closest. 

Best: Space Jam XI 2000 retro, Penny royal foam 1 2007 retro, DMP VI,  white/red VI very shockingly. 
laugh.gif

Worst: Fire Red III, Aura VIII, and rest of my @%%*$# *%% quality retro in my closest. 

lol wow i dont own any iv's but i wanted the mars...lol i dont anymore lol not like i did before readin this thread. i wear my shoes i dont just stare at them on a shelf so if they arent comfortable i cant do it. From what i have the 2010 Xis are the worst pair i have. Maybe its just me, but they were quick to yellow, they squeek when i walk, and my right shoe gets dirtier than my left?..not necessarily uncomfortable but i see OG sjs that arent yellowed and its rediculous that mine are!...

The best i would say are the Xii's still remained true to the OG colors and design and ive never heard anything bad said about them. Bank

-CWK

lol wow i dont own any iv's but i wanted the mars...lol i dont anymore lol not like i did before readin this thread. i wear my shoes i dont just stare at them on a shelf so if they arent comfortable i cant do it. From what i have the 2010 Xis are the worst pair i have. Maybe its just me, but they were quick to yellow, they squeek when i walk, and my right shoe gets dirtier than my left?..not necessarily uncomfortable but i see OG sjs that arent yellowed and its rediculous that mine are!...

The best i would say are the Xii's still remained true to the OG colors and design and ive never heard anything bad said about them. Bank

-CWK

i have the flu game  12and they turned wht
ohwell.gif
but i also have the wht red 12 that are brand new looking both worn 2 or 3 times i have to say cdp 5 worst blk var red 6 best also dmp 6 mine still" so icey "

Back
Top Bottom