Best computer chair?

cs02132

Supporter
I'm going to buy a new computer chair and I'm looking for what you guys think the best chair is? Searched google but just looking for some personal reviews

I'm going to buy a new computer chair and I'm looking for what you guys think the best chair is? Searched google but just looking for some personal reviews

i would also like to know
nerd.gif

overstock.com and bedbathbeyond.com have some decent deals on good chairs from time to time

bought a $100 chair for $30 on bedbathbeyond a few weeks ago

overstock.com and bedbathbeyond.com have some decent deals on good chairs from time to time

bought a $100 chair for $30 on bedbathbeyond a few weeks ago

how much are you looking to spend?

screw it - don't care.  Aeron chairs are the best. they dissipate your body heat. and they adjust to the contours of your body.  you could prolly sit in 1 for 12 hours straight with no ill effects. 

how much are you looking to spend?

screw it - don't care.  Aeron chairs are the best. they dissipate your body heat. and they adjust to the contours of your body.  you could prolly sit in 1 for 12 hours straight with no ill effects. 

Which type of chair has a long-lasting seat cushion? I had a decent leather joint but the seat is flat as a pancake.

Which type of chair has a long-lasting seat cushion? I had a decent leather joint but the seat is flat as a pancake.

Originally Posted by ediaz411

nerd.gif

same here, made this thread a few months ago and no one replied
frown.gif

I have some cheap chair from Sams Club and it's crazy uncomfortable.

Mo Greene, how do you think that chair will be in a bedroom?
I don't want something that's too big and clunky

Originally Posted by ediaz411

nerd.gif

same here, made this thread a few months ago and no one replied
frown.gif

I have some cheap chair from Sams Club and it's crazy uncomfortable.

Mo Greene, how do you think that chair will be in a bedroom?
I don't want something that's too big and clunky

Back
Top Bottom